Translation SD Gundam G Generation Overworld english translation

AdanK85

Game Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Well. I only shut the door for the announcement. The test still continues, for now. That being said, too many is a problem too. So, you got the idea.

Last edited by AdanK85,

breaktemp

D-Sun who was called D-Moon
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
@AdanK85

Yo, really loving the video :

Always nice to know that my save files have been a help ^_^"

Also, to all of the beta testers, I wish you the best !!

If any of you are new to the game, you may have difficulty without a 100% save/clear file.

My advice would be to save up for a good battleship first then hire pilots and upgrade MS

kujila_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know I'm not on here much, but I check back every few months to see how things are progressing. Glad to see this project isn't dead since Overworld appears to be the last game of this particular game engine.

If the game is in a usable, translated state in this beta, I would condering donating via PayPal for access to said beta version. Just let me know if that would be helpful towards your efforts.

Thanks!

Reactions: CrashmanX

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
I know I'm not on here much, but I check back every few months to see how things are progressing. Glad to see this project isn't dead since Overworld appears to be the last game of this particular game engine.

If the game is in a usable, translated state in this beta, I would condering donating via PayPal for access to said beta version. Just let me know if that would be helpful towards your efforts.

Thanks!

While we appreciate the idea of PayPal donations, it's not exactly something we can do at this point in time.

AdanK85

Game Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
For some reason, in my vanilla playthrough, once I got my master character the Queen Mansa, she becomes OP. I created 2 my character pilots as well, one male and one female lolz. Save me lots of $$.

Last edited by AdanK85,

BetaXenon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I got my master character the Queen Mansa
Queen Mansa is OP for thist time. Also true for Devil Gundam and GP03, they can be recieved quite early and powerfull until the end. Of course no one MA is more powerfull than Balbadoro with proper OP choice (and infinity step-capable maester).

And some XLL MA is too weak to take them seriously, too bad that Halbeard is one of them.

Also, not all know it but you can take more than two XL unit in team. However, it's taking 2 hangar slots instead of 1 as mobile suit and you can't take more than two XXL (and they should belong to the masters).

Another thing, even without second ship you can put maester in second team on the map. In hard to destroy MA or MS preferably. Of course only after you open second team (second maester).

Last edited by BetaXenon,

CKirk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Queen Mansa is OP for thist time. Also true for Devil Gundam and GP03, they can be recieved quite early and powerfull until the end. Of course no one MA is more powerfull than Balbadoro with proper OP choice (and infinity step-capable maester).

And some XLL MA is too weak to take them seriously, too bad that Halbeard is one of them.

Also, not all know it but you can take more than two XL unit in team. However, it's taking 2 hangar slots instead of 1 as mobile suit and you can't take more than two XXL (and they should belong to the masters).

Another thing, even without second ship you can put maester in second team on the map. In hard to destroy MA or MS preferably. Of course only after you open second team (second maester).
What do you mean only two XXL Units? you can take up to six XXL Units (an XXL unit takes up four hanger slots and can only be placed as the first unit on the team, of course), with one on each team, and one for each master. I don't know why you would, but you can.

BetaXenon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
What do you mean only two XXL Units? you can take up to six XXL Units (an XXL unit takes up four hanger slots and can only be placed as the first unit on the team, of course), with one on each team, and one for each master. I don't know why you would, but you can.
Hm, stange, game didn't allowed me to place more than one XXL unit in group before, but now i can. Maybe it has something to do with clearing the game.

Kira "Bugs Bunny" Yamato

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm, stange, game didn't allowed me to place more than one XXL unit in group before, but now i can. Maybe it has something to do with clearing the game.
I think you are misremembering, or placing those XXL units would have displaced other pilots. I just fired up my save file that I'm nowhere near clearing, and I had no issue placing three Gadelazas in one group.

Edit: I just started a brand-new save file, and I upgraded a Union Realdo into the Gadelaza, and I was able to put three in one group again.

Last edited by Kira "Bugs Bunny" Yamato,

BetaXenon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
meh if you dont know the characters descriptions by now what are you doing playing a gundam game haha
I don't seen half of this anime, i seen all of Universal Century, SEED until Destiny and a couple of series of New Report Wing (which i dislike even if Heero is awesome). And there is also quite a bit original and games-only (many of which never translated) characters and units.

And while i can found even bigger description of most suits in wikias, including many of original ones, i just don't have connection to internet somethere near every time i play.

Curent translation is still awesome, even more than expected, but it is not 100% one. Even if descriptions that i bother to try and translate myself is much lesser quality than Battle'tech ones or something like Civilopedia from Civilization II.

AdanK85

Game Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Just gonna copy paste from couple of pages ago.

--------------------------------------------------------------

BETA TESTERS WANTED!!!!

We are now recruiting beta testers for the translation. However, we will be holding a test for applicants, in order to seek the candidates who will really test them properly.

The test is simple. Each candidate is required find out how many times each of these words appear in the latest video (2nd video) we uploaded recently on OP post.

===============================
Edited
End
War
July
Files
Wrong
Textures
adispiscing
ID19199

Restriction: Forum text and google doc text not included.

Once you got your answer, just pm any one of us your answer. We will review it a few days later (real life matters) and will inform you if we decide to recruit you as beta tester.

Thanks!

Ostia69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just gonna copy paste from couple of pages ago.

--------------------------------------------------------------

BETA TESTERS WANTED!!!!

We are now recruiting beta testers for the translation. However, we will be holding a test for applicants, in order to seek the candidates who will really test them properly.

The test is simple. Each candidate is required find out how many times each of these words appear in the latest video (2nd video) we uploaded recently on OP post.

Edited
End
War
July
Files
Wrong
Textures
adispiscing
ID19199

Restriction: Forum text and google doc text not included.

Once you got your answer, just pm any one of us your answer. We will review it a few days later (real life matters) and will inform you if we decide to recruit you as beta tester.

Thanks!

Edited 7
End 2
War 1
July 5
Files 14
Wrong 0
Textures 7
Adispiscing 0
ID19199 10

It won't let me PM You. But there are the Answers.

P.S: On files, i might be a bit high, because i counted even the ones on the background images....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Overclock your PS3!!! lol