Alex4U

i like pancakes
Trophies
Website
www.google.com.mx
XP
Country
Mexico
64GB SD card works, also microsd too, but i think 128 GB is currently unstable by loadiine.
Yeah, buy a FASTER card if you want to load games quickly, like the disc,
Slow cards works too, but depeding of the game, you may wait. 30 s. To 1/2. Min. For load!

Reactions: gamecaptor

Futurdreamz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is the Wii U even capable of UHS-1? It doesn't officially supportSDXC so I doubt Nintendo would make it capable of protocols exclusive to SDXC. Though I do have a "600X" 128GB card and I'm happy with the speed.

Futurdreamz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think Wii and Wii U doenst support SDXC cards.
I'm using a 128GB card with 70GB of Wii and Gamecube games installed and playable - just upgraded from 64GB and am adding to my collection. You just have to force-format the card as FAT because Windows insists on using ExFAT for SDXC cards.

Last edited by Futurdreamz,

Futurdreamz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You have to use special tools to format it as FAT, then it is fine. I used FAT32 Format which worked great. My computer and Wii U recognize it as a 128GB FAT drive and don't complain or anything.

BigPanda

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I have a 128GB SD Card / 95MB on my WiiU and it work great with loadiine. All games I played loaded very fast.

Just need to format it as FAT32 instead of exFAT using a partition tool.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since