SCDSTWO now available!

tajio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also during the ordering process select the "Manuel Payment" Option and it should redirect you to Paypal if you want to pay with paypal or card.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Ace Gunman said:
Issac said:
Ace, Should I open a ticket at shoptemp if I want to order something more (to ship together with the pre-order i have standing now)? I'm thinking of buying a sd card while i'm at it (the 8 gb kingston is $1 more in sweden excl. shipping)... what's the best way to do it?
All you need to do is make a second order, that is if you want the second item to arrive before the DSTWO pre-order. Otherwise they'll arrive at the same time. Easy peasy.
smile.gif
Okay, I added a comment to the order asking them to put it in the same package as the DSTWO
tongue.gif
I hope it works

Podge

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ok so pre-ordered (I think). Wondering if anyone can help me. I payed through paypal for it, but now on the "my account" section, it still seems to think I havent paid, and attempts to re-direct me to paypal again. I have the paypal reciept email, so I know the payment was sent.

Podge

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
inter4ever said:
Podge: I think you have to wait. They will update your order status to "Preorder" soon.

Thank you for your help
smile.gif
I'll give it a few days and see if the status changes. Hopefully I'm just worrying for nothing!

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
Podge said:
Ok so pre-ordered (I think). Wondering if anyone can help me. I payed through paypal for it, but now on the "my account" section, it still seems to think I havent paid, and attempts to re-direct me to paypal again. I have the paypal reciept email, so I know the payment was sent.
QUOTE said:
Podge Posted Yesterday, 11:55 AM

QUOTE(inter4ever @ Apr 10 2010, 06:35 PM) *
Podge: I think you have to wait. They will update your order status to "Preorder" soon.

Thank you for your help smile.gif I'll give it a few days and see if the status changes. Hopefully I'm just worrying for nothing!

Im in the same boat, so im a bit relieved to see its not just me.
Hopefully its all just pending, ima give it a day or two for the status to change, also

Luchian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered from them, but my status page said I haven't placed any orders with them. I contacted support and they assured me the order had gone through but they were likely having issues with the site and it would have to be fixed.
They told me to check back every now and then to see if it's been fixed. So far it hasn't been fixed for me. I hope it's sorted out soon because it does seem troubling.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I hope I'm not repeating a question that has been asked a lot of times before, but is there any information on why we can expect the first carts to ship? I can't wait to get my hands on this
biggrin.gif

Now that I think about it, I've had some questions for a while now. What firmware does the SCDSTWO come with? Is it one that supports DSi firmware 1.4 from the beginning, or do we need to upgrade? How does the upgrading work? Is it similar to the AK2i, or do they include some way to upgrade outside of a DS? Or maybe they use the iPlayer way or updating (simply loading the cart up and waiting)?

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
Trophies
XP
Country
Maikel Steneker said:
I hope I'm not repeating a question that has been asked a lot of times before, but is there any information on why we can expect the first carts to ship? I can't wait to get my hands on this
biggrin.gif

Now that I think about it, I've had some questions for a while now. What firmware does the SCDSTWO come with? Is it one that supports DSi firmware 1.4 from the beginning, or do we need to upgrade? How does the upgrading work? Is it similar to the AK2i, or do they include some way to upgrade outside of a DS? Or maybe they use the iPlayer way or updating (simply loading the cart up and waiting)?
They can't release a brand new cart and for it not to work with most DSi's off the bat- I'm sure we'll be informed at a later date.

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Livin in a box said:
Maikel Steneker said:
biggrin.gif

They can't release a brand new cart and for it not to work with most DSi's off the bat- I'm sure we'll be informed at a later date.
They might do it like the iPlayer since it does have iPlayer specs. Possibly like the iEDGE too when it flashes when you turn the ds on. Well after you make the necessary file.

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
BoxShot said:
Livin in a box said:
Maikel Steneker said:
biggrin.gif

They might do it like the iPlayer since it does have iPlayer specs. Possibly like the iEDGE too when it flashes when you turn the ds on. Well after you make the necessary file.

I doubt the DSTWO will just be an iPlayer with tweaked firmware and a Supercard sticker, though. While I'm sure they took the basic specs of the iPlayer, it also seems likely that they expanded on it, and added what the iPlayer may've left out from what the DSONEi may've had. Ultimately, this is a Supercard device; not the iPlayer.

I'm hoping for the USB firmware peripheral, personally.

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
WiiBricker said:
Im waiting for at least 2 reviews before I consider an order. Maybe the cart is shit
smileipb2.png

That would certainly dissapoint a ton of people. I'm betting it won't be, though. The features are all there for this to be a great cart, and the Team is also pretty reliable (from what I've read, anyway... to date the only slot-1 cart I own is a CycloDS, which perhaps spoiled me with such regular updates).

If it lives up to the expectations, the DSTWO could be the best DS flashcart; period. For the mere $30 the pre-order cost me, I'll take the small chance that it won't live up to those expectations.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: That's a relief to hear. Do you know what happened?