Project Scarlet Sideloader Companion

TheStonedModder

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I decided to try and make a GUI using windows power shell. To go along with the guide I wrote for uploading Emulators/apps to the Retail app store for sideloading.

This script/GUI can be used instead of the batch file I provided in the guide. As it is just a frontend that does the same exact commands.

How to use:
Simply save this script in the same directory as Scarlet Sideloader, and create a folder called "appsToUpload" and move all of your desired applications here. The GUI should automatically find and populate these into the GUI for easy uploading!

Todo;
Automatically create the "appsToUpload" folder in the root directory if not found
Create a blank txt file called "myPartnerToken" if not found and prefill the GUI with the contents of this file
Add an option to randomly generate a name for the app.

Download: https://github.com/ItsDeidara/Scarlet-Sideloader-Companion/releases/tag/release

9DVoEBJ.png

Last edited by TheStonedModder,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Interesting, I've been interested in how all this stuff works on the series x. I asked some questions on gamr's discord channel, but very few. It's mostly about compiling using some free, official sdk.

shorty_bobert

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the name I input going to be what shows up after I install it on the Xbox? And does it get an icon from the appx or does it show up blank?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @RedColoredStars, but what is the game about?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Never heard of it. Any good?
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    You control a kitten. You fall out the window and have to make your way back home. Solve some light puzzles, do cat things like knock stuff over and steal things, trip people up when theyre walking, pounce on birds, complete goals/tasks etc. in the process of getting back to your home.
    +1
    I think ones enjoyment would depend on how much a person loves cats. :)
    +1
    Theres my kitty watching me play.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, I'm a cat person so this game must be for me. :D
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @RedColoredStars, sounds kinda neat
    @SylverReZ It's short but adorable imo. Im a HUGE cat lover.Can be completed in a couple of hours if just going for the main goals. But can be stretched out a good deal by exploring and doing everything there is to do and see.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @RedColoredStars, like a cat gta?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Reminds me of a similar game called "Neko Atsume", similar to Nintendogs but you look after cats.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, wasnt there an official nintendogs game with cats for the 3ds?
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ill have no wifi for a bit so see ya later
    +2
    Gross. lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Ok seeya.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, I've got a fairly dark sense of humor lol.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    So a man goes to the doctor because his boner wont go down. As he is laying in the hospital bed, with his thing propped up in the air, a fly is flying around and landing on the tip and bothering him, so he calls in the nurse. The nurse comes in, swats at the fly but can't quite reach it, so she climbs his boner to get better aim. After a few tries of swatting and sliding back down, she says sorry I cant get it. He says keep going, a few more tries, and I can shoot the fly down.
    +2
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Can I get his ☎️ # :shy::blush:
    +2
    oowpf What a work out it would be to help the guy get back down to normal :)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't know why pizza hut has fries now
    You're joking right?
    But also by the same token, I wouldn't mind if they had potato wedges instead :)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Taco bell, and Mcdonalds both sold pizza, so its fair
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Taco bell, and Mcdonalds both sold pizza, so its fair