Hacking Saves not reading on R4 III

Gengar6

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was tinkering with my R4 III Upgrade and put Wood R4 on it as a second firmware.
I put all my games into a folder but it would not read the saves and show an error every time unlike my Original R4, where games would load in my /Games directory.
Oddly, it worked after i took the games out and put it in the root of my microSD.
Now every time i load Wood R4, i see default.nds.

Is there a way to hide it?

Gengar6

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nvm. Problem solved. It seemed that i had to make a save file on the original firmware so that Wood R4 could read it.

ars25

I like tacos and pie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gengar6 said:
I was tinkering with my R4 III Upgrade and put Wood R4 on it as a second firmware.
I put all my games into a folder but it would not read the saves and show an error every time unlike my Original R4, where games would load in my /Games directory.
Oddly, it worked after i took the games out and put it in the root of my microSD.

how did you put wood for r4 III upgrade
unsure.gif
if wood doesn't support that one the only clone it supports r4 i gold the one from r4gold.dsn i think website aludes me

Gengar6

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ars25 said:
Gengar6 said:

how did you put wood for r4 III upgrade
unsure.gif
if wood doesn't support that one the only clone it supports r4 i gold the one from r4gold.dsn i think website aludes me

I put as a secondary firmware using the NDS file.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Let me finish do the harder drugs