Hacking savemiifrii

PeJm05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry guys im new here. i have a modded (chip soldered) i did an update for punch out and now i dont have any video or sound, but it does turn on and it does accept games. The power light is green. Is there anything I can do?

PeJm05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Col70

Trophies
XP
Country
so let me get this right...

savemii and the up/down/left/right methods only work if you have a chip?

ozguy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes and no. Pressing the gamecube controller buttons does not require a modchip.
But once you have done it, you can't do much useful unless you can load certain backup disks, which requires a modchip.

PeJm05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a chip and i still cant get it to work. I think im screwed. I dont get any video or sound but I know it turns on.

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
Not 100% sure but the debug menu uses the sys menu IOS, so if it contained a dip patch then you could use it without a modchip, but the dip would need to be in place first obviously before you needed the menu.

PeJm05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i heard i may be able to use a recovery disc to help me out, if not does anyone else have any other ideas. im will to try anything at this point. I just hope i can save my saved games

mthegreatone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
frown.gif
just got my triwing screwdrivers in today to take apart my spare GC controller to mod the d-pad. not sure what i'm doing wrong tbh. i'm confused about the timing for WHEN i'm supposed to press all directions at the same time whilst turning the wii on.

it's either that or my wii is officially effed in general. unfortunately, when GH5 was released i was getting frustrated it wasn't working so i impatiently installed every single IOS wad that was on the disc...thusly leading to the brick. that being said, basically my wii won't send a video signal to the TV.

Sabin_Figaro

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
Hey guys sorry to bump this.

I have a wii that shows a black screen ffter the health warning. It's 3.4U, it just bricked while playing.

NO MODCHIP
NO preloader
NO bootmii backup since it has bootv2

Tried Savemiifrii, and I inserted a legit Super Mario Galaxy. It shows 3.4U below but it does not load, stays at black screen. Will anything work to fix this?

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do not format, reinstall system menu IOS FIRST then system menu for your region and choose the right ios, do not use a stub. i would recommend getting the sticky guide (either xzxero or xflaks) and update your ios's and system menu to 4.2 (or 4.1 your choice)

Slowking

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well it is to 99% a banner brick. So reinstalling system menu and/or IOS won't help.
He has to delete the defective banner with wadmanager or anytitle deleter.

Oh and after that install priiloader on your friends system. Something like this might happen again and you might not be able to get into maintenence mode next time...

Sabin_Figaro

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
QUOTE said:
Well it is to 99% a banner brick. So reinstalling system menu and/or IOS won't help.
He has to delete the defective banner with wadmanager or anytitle deleter.

Oh and after that install priiloader on your friends system. Something like this might happen again and you might not be able to get into maintenence mode next time...

There is no banner brick. There is no weird channel installed, only HBC and Neogamma. And they show just fine on the maintenance mode. Heck, I just played some Galaxy on Neogamma. The person that uses this wii is clueless on the hacking scene, does not even have a sd card

The thing is, it doesn't work without maintenance mode and it's pissing me off.

Sabin_Figaro

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
Updated to 4.2u..... new system menu is up.... but only works on maintenance mode wtf
frown.gif
black screen after health warning.
Updated using DOPMii

I see the shop channel is there, but it's blank. How can I remove it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is sad. His 2 movies were good. Informative about our food industry.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    This was one of the craziest movies I've seen about our food industry, lots of stuff I didn't know. A must see. https://youtu.be/OqzjC-ENrl8?si=GYxmdY5nShzGniVi
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    Oh, that dude?
    I stopped believing or caring about that dude when I found out about some of the more questionable nonsense he did in his life.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Like what? I didn't know or hear.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You mean like every famous person that ever existed
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I get so tired of hearing oh I liked him until...
    I just know dude was a chronic alcoholic and such.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been to his chicken restaurant he started in his 2nd movie, Holy Chicken, was pretty good. It is only 15-20 miles from me in Ohio. It only lasted 1 yr or so then closed tho.
    There are very few people I just have just an immense dislike of and he's one of those very few people, the only other example is Gene Simmons. My musician uncle on my mother's side of the family actually met Gene once during some event and said he was the most unpleasant person to be around.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I met myself once turns out that guy is a giant piece of shit that doesn't deserve any of my respect
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn alcoholics! (Sshhh- Opens another beer)
    Agreed, Ken
    I can't say I've ever tried even a sip of beer tbh-
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You met yourself also and is a giant piece of shit?
    +1
    Then again, I don't think I'd really enjoy it //shrug
    I'm sure it's an acquired taste :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Poor lad can never enjoy the amazing taste of four loko
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Root beer is a gateway drink, don't ever try it either.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, don't you love how smooth MD20 is
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mad dog 20 20? Oh yea fixed the typo. I haven't seen that or had forever. Do they still make it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I think it's why I'm alive
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I think it's why I'm alive +1