ROM Hack save recovery question

rsyss

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hi, i backed up my saves using sx installer, after that i used a tool to create a fake linked account, but now i cant restore my saves with sx installer.

i have the saves in 2 locations, in swith internal system memory, the saves are still there without any user, and i have the folders created by sx installer backup tool

is there a way to put these folders on this new user directory with a file manager? where switch store the saves?

is there a homebrew that can use this data to transfer the saves to my new user? checkpoint does that? i wanna link all my saves that already are in switch's internal memory with this new user. i dont want to lose my saves, help me please.

i cant restore the saves with sx installer

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know how SX Installer works, since I only use good software (before anything gets upset, I'm kidding).

Checkpoint is a homebrew application that can backup and restore decrypted save files.

rsyss

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i used checkpoint. it recognizes all my old saves but without an user, i backed up all, but now i need to transfer all those saves to my new user.

if i restore factory and use the checkpoint again, it would fix my saves? i just want my saves back

all this trouble because bloodstained :-(

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i used checkpoint. it recognizes all my old saves but without an user, i backed up all, but now i need to transfer all those saves to my new user.

if i restore factory and use the checkpoint again, it would fix my saves? i just want my saves back

all this trouble because bloodstained :-(
Checkpoint can restore decrypted save files to any user account on any Switch.

rsyss

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
can you tell me how i restore saves between different users using checkpoint? i just want to copy a save from one user to another.

i made a back up and then i used kefir to add a linked account, now i lost my saves, but i have the back up, but i dont know how to restore the saves for this the new user created by kefir

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can you tell me how i restore saves between different users using checkpoint? i just want to copy a save from one user to another.

i made a back up and then i used kefir to add a linked account, now i lost my saves, but i have the back up, but i dont know how to restore the saves for this the new user created by kefir
Launch the game at least once on the new user, load Checkpoint, pick the new user, and restore the backed up save.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Remember to take your meds like AncientBoi.