Hacking Save issue on DSTWO Supercard: Fire red.

MichaelBaker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Well I got this flashcart mainly for playing other GBA/Nes systems, and having huge trouble trying to get pokemon hacks to work.

It seems to be that fire red is the main culprit; and whenever they load up (Pokemon liquid crystal/ash grey etc) we get the lovely "The 1m sub curcuit board is not installed" and it just wont save naturally. Now, save states are fine, but it means i cannot complete the elite 4 stage. Is there any way for it to work on the DSTWO? I know the fix on VBA but obviously it doesn't apply to this.

Can anyone help me on this? D:

really need help on this :/

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. bumping is against the rules, if someone can help you with this they will, but in the meantime please dont bump topics.

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi. bumping is against the rules, if someone can help you with this they will, but in the meantime please dont bump topics.

Please, no one helps because they're not interested, also he's been bumping since Friday, Saturday and now, its not even a hard question, people just lose complete interest when there's someone to help, but if someone makes a shit thread the party starts right there.

MichaelBaker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Apologies for bumping, guess i got a bit frustrated :)

I think I found the solution, GBATA patches the roms (SRAM patching) and they work now with no saving issues. I think this can be closed ^_^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-