Hacking Save files missing in Nintendont

bdhobbs1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OKay, I know I had Mario Sunshine saved, now it's gone.

I also had several days of Harvest Moon Another Wonderful Life completed when I started Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life. Today, I go to play more Another Wonderful Life and that save data is gone.

Do these games share saved data with another game and when you go to play the similar game, your data gets erased?

I say this because I restarted Another Wonderful Life and guess what, A Wonderful Life data is gone.

Should I save one in Memory Card A and the other in Memory Card B?

Oak

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try changing your memory card from "Multi" to "Individual" or vice-versa

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
OKay, I know I had Mario Sunshine saved, now it's gone.

I also had several days of Harvest Moon Another Wonderful Life completed when I started Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life. Today, I go to play more Another Wonderful Life and that save data is gone.

Do these games share saved data with another game and when you go to play the similar game, your data gets erased?

I say this because I restarted Another Wonderful Life and guess what, A Wonderful Life data is gone.

Should I save one in Memory Card A and the other in Memory Card B?
are you using real memory cards? or memory card emulation? if your using real memory cards go to nintendont settings and set mcemu to off and put the MC on slot A, if your using Memory card emulation you need to remenber if you used the multi option or the single option, same for the size you choosed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: