'Sand Land' gets release date

sand land.jpg

Today, publisher Bandai Namco has provided a release date for Sand Land, the action-RPG game based on the manga of the same name by Akira Toriyama. For the occasion, a new trailer was aired:

Sand Land is set to launch on April 26 on PS4, PS5, Xbox Series S/X and PC. Pre-orders for the game, including the Collector's and Deluxe Editions, are now open.

:arrow: SOURCE

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The show also got a trailer and I'm excited for all this Sand Land goodness. :)

But as good as this is, I'm more anxious to watch Dragon Ball Daima. heh
Post automatically merged:

Wow, this looks really good. Like Bamco's own Monster Hunter World, but with mechs and Toriyama. On to the wish list it goes.
Looks like a Dragon Ball adventure game I've always wanted and it's close enough.

Reactions: Xzi and pustal

pustal

Yeah! This is happenin'!
Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Portugal

Today, publisher Bandai Namco has provided a release date for Sand Land, the action-RPG game based on the manga of the same name by Akira Toriyama. For the occasion, a new trailer was aired:

Sand Land is set to launch on April 26 on PS4, PS5, Xbox Series S/X and PC. Pre-orders for the game, including the Collector's and Deluxe Editions, are now open.

:arrow: SOURCE

never thought, they actually would ever do anything about this story, looks alright. Not coming to switch...?!

Perhaps important to refer that this comes hand in hand with a TV adaptation to be released also this year:

Edit, ups, @Marc_LFD had already mentioned it. Sorry about that.

Ligeia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Looks neat, definitely on my list !
Post automatically merged:

Those are more RPG than adventure.

AotS is my favorite DBZ RPG game and most have never even played it. In Japan, AotS was a Dragon Ball Kai game.

8d408a358cec800ab5411752de320384.png
That's a game I completely forgot about I should try. Is it an action RPG ?

Last edited by Ligeia,
Reactions: Marc_LFD

Glyptofane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those are more RPG than adventure.

AotS is my favorite DBZ RPG game and most have never even played it. In Japan, AotS was a Dragon Ball Kai game.

8d408a358cec800ab5411752de320384.png
I love this one too and every time there's a new Dragon Ball RPG, I'm thinking of and hoping for something like AotS.

I put a lot of time into Fusions and Kakarot, but was initially sort of put off by both. Kakarot especially was difficult to get into when it seemed like just one of the 3D fighting games with RPG stuff, but I was still fully absorbed in it by the end anyway.

Reactions: Marc_LFD
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I remember reading the manga of this ages ago, must've been, like... in my twenties or earlier back then, uh.
I quite enjoyed the story, characters and settings, curious to try this out if my crap PC can run it, lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste