Android Samsung Galaxy S II help

Ringo619

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i had my mind set on the HTC Desire hd but after i saw the galaxy S2 i wanna kinda get this but i have a few question , i know the galaxy s2 has't been released yet its confirmed it will be released in the UK on may 1st while there no official release for the USA cause my dad lives there and he can buy and send it to me.

So my question is, is there any kinda rumors or something that has given galaxy S2 a release date for the USA ? and other question , which do you think is better in the long run which i mean by android updates and etc cause i heard the newest android update "ice cream" requries the phone to have a dual core or something like that.
So yeah if you guys can give me some information wither you know the release date of the galaxy s2 for the USA and which is personal better galaxy s2 or the htc desire hd by specs vise.

Thanks in advacne

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Spec-wise, the Galaxy S II wins hands down. US release date is sketched at May-June, which probably means they're having to delay it in favour of some other product release. I've heard rumours the UK version will have 4G disabled in the beginning, but that's just rumours.

Ringo619

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Originality said:
Spec-wise, the Galaxy S II wins hands down. US release date is sketched at May-June, which probably means they're having to delay it in favour of some other product release. I've heard rumours the UK version will have 4G disabled in the beginning, but that's just rumours.

my dad is coming around June or July so hopefully it comes to the USA around may or earlier and i don't really care for 4g as i am in Asia and there is no 4g where i live.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AFAIK the S II won't support america's 3g bands, u better try it out before u just take it, and ur best bet is probably with T-mobile

nevermind, you're in Asia, in that case just make sure it works with 3g where you are

spec-wise the S II obviously wins, it's super thin and has an amazing display and all sorts of pimped out specs

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1