punderino

aka Big-PeePee Swinger
Trophies
Website
www.anus.trade
XP
Country
United States
To my knowledge, it's what launches when you do the boot combo to the emergency system update mode, either to fix an otherwise-brick or to clear update data.
According to an old thread, it may also be used for DS Profile Settings, but I don't know anything on that front.
I'm guessing this is what Zoogie was hinting for. We're probably gonna use this to get sighax tbh. But you can also "access" sighax things from arm11 in some way so. We'll see tho.

dkabot

Better With Others' Systems Than Their Own
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm guessing this is what Zoogie was hinting for. We're probably gonna use this to get sighax tbh. But you can also "access" sighax things from arm11 in some way so. We'll see tho.
Sounds right, considering the wiki says it's known by everyone =P
Wonder why it was added there.

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone intelligent explain to my dumb mind.

What will this do? ( And will it help me get CFW? :creep: )
You know why everyone needs to downgrade to 9.2? It has ARM9 access. This gives us ARM9 access. Meaning, anything doable with a downgrade is doable on latest firmware, once someone decides to implement it for the public.

Pacheko17

Controversial opinions guy.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You know why everyone needs to downgrade to 9.2? It has ARM9 access. This gives us ARM9 access. Meaning, anything doable with a downgrade is doable on latest firmware, once someone decides to implement it for the public.

HOLY SHIT I ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT ARM9 IS AND THAT SHIT but I didn't pay much attention lol
Thanks for clearing it out xD
I hope this is true btw.

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so if i'm getting this right now then with this if some one is on 11.2.35 can downgrade to the 2.1 to install the arm9loaderhax then upgrade back to 11.2

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so if i'm getting this right now then with this if some one is on 11.2.35 can downgrade to the 2.1 to install the arm9loaderhax then upgrade back to 11.2
not even. If sighax is implemented,somebody could install a9lh right then and there, or even a signed cfw that doesn't need a9lh.

EDIT:ninjhax'd

sixtails

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I could be wrong here as I have not reviewed firmlaunch-hax implementations much, but I believe MiniPasta (or just Brahma) gives us a very good starting point, as most of it is already implemented. What would need to be done is: (1) Swap in fasthax, (2) modify firm_reboot() as needed (sync, SAFE_FIRM launch), (3) replace payload... I think thats it?

Last edited by sixtails,
Reactions: metroid maniac

dkabot

Better With Others' Systems Than Their Own
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Assuming we're installing A9LH, yes, you'd go straight to a NAND backup/2.1 Ctrtransfer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/owEOnspRpVk?si=rEd1m4Yi0aTKvjiv