Hacking Safe to stay online on cfw just for homebrew

suzsuzuki

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ok guys I didn't find a definitive answer for that. I'm using atmosphere and have only legit games installed.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know much about the switch scene, but I would say it's doubtful. sony would say anyone who uses unauthorized software or pirated games should be banned. Nintendo, I'd assume, is the same.

Reactions: suzsuzuki

redmagejosh

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
There is a high chance of ban for using any unauthorized software on a Switch, even if offline, if at some point your Switch connects to Nintendo's server and uploads logs you'll be flagged. Which mean you might not get banned immediately or you might. Whatever they are feeling at the time. There is a whole thread where ppl talk about bans and possible reasons. https://gbatemp.net/threads/nintendo-switch-banning-hub-warning.508710/

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got banned on my ps3 for having unauthorized software. it's probably just a way to include anyone who uses cfw, even though 90-95% are pirates. even then, there's still that some fraction who only use homebrew. I'm sure both sony and nintendo assume anyone with cfw pirates games, but they can't prove it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol