OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.mackne.net
XP
Country
United States
Okay so i'm getting back into the swing of things with translating games, and the issue im running into once again is these .rtex files.
I cannot figure out how to get inside them to view the textures correctly without the swizzle they have.
Since im translating these files all on my own i need to figure out how to do so with the ui textures and such.

that being said i need some major help with these files, kukkii cannot open them because of a lack of a plugin, and tileGGD has a hard time showing them but they have the siwzzle.

Does anyone have any idea how to decode these files then re-encode them back with the translated files once im done?

Nazosan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to bump an old thread, but did you have any luck with this? I'm starting to see these files show up in a number of games lately. One easy example of a recent one would be Buccanyar, which has a free demo. I'm not really a translator -- I just do things like touching up UI images or that sort of thing -- but I would still like to be able to modify these types of files.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yep most here in Ohio say pop. Oh oh yea I mean North Korea