Hacking Rough guess on 5.5.0 jailbreak?

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
For what it's worth, I agree that peope should get a 5.05 console while they still can. I wish I could afford a Pro, but my launch 5.05 will have to do.

Reactions: Proto-Propski

Ty_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think it's a no-brainer at this point that if you to get in on the PS4 homebrew scene that you either sell your 5.50 and get a 5.05 or keep it for online access.

Otherwise, you'll be waiting for a long while in limbo. Each day you hold off on making this decision is one less day you get to enjoy the benefits of a CFW PS4.

The optimistic side of me wants to believe that a 5.50 kexploit will be out by August 27th as the new batch of fall games will be coming out (that we most likely won't be able to play until 6.x kex is released).

I'm hoping now that there is a real homebrew infrastructure in place for 5.05 and beyond that more devs will be able to figure out the PS4 security and we won't have to rely on Specter or Math to figure that crucial piece out for us.

The realist in me thinks that December 27th is a more realistic date for a 5.5x kex release.

Very thorough answer, thank you.

Navonod

Luigi from Luigi's Mansion
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's funny because a few days ago I updated my ps4 to play warframe for one reason and it was because I missed my Kubro (not sure if spelled right) Skieth. But as I went to add him to my team I found out he is missing. Or dead. :(

depaul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
To the OP: Buy some 5.0X PS4 while you still can they'll soon be extinct from stores.
The wait for 5.5X exploit isn't guaranteed at all it's a recent FW and no one knows if there are still some vulnerabilities to exploit (remember that super slim PS3 took years to crack).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Spend 50 hours playing the game