MAXLEMPIRA

Legends are Made from True Stories...
Trophies
Website
maxlempira.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Mexico
@GerbilSoft first of all, thanks for this awesome tool, I was looking for something like this for every system since DS era and Win7 were there was a tool like this.
Now I been looking for good cia dumps (No RF, no 3ds to cia, etc) and this is helping me a lot. I've got some cias that are Region Free, and in rom properties there are checkboards... is it possible to uncheck them to revert Region Free?

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@GerbilSoft first of all, thanks for this awesome tool, I was looking for something like this for every system since DS era and Win7 were there was a tool like this.
Now I been looking for good cia dumps (No RF, no 3ds to cia, etc) and this is helping me a lot. I've got some cias that are Region Free, and in rom properties there are checkboards... is it possible to uncheck them to revert Region Free?
Rom properties is a property viewer, not an editor.

Reactions: MAXLEMPIRA

GerbilSoft

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rom-properties doesn't have signature checks, so it can't tell you if a given CIA is legitimately signed or not. Likewise, it doesn't support editing.

Merely changing the region flags isn't going to suddenly turn it into a "good" CIA if the signature is incorrect.

MAXLEMPIRA

Legends are Made from True Stories...
Trophies
Website
maxlempira.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Thanks, well. I set it up and some files are working and some nowpe. I've that keys.config file from pastebin and after put it in the folder .3ds files are showing the icon, but .cia, .wad and .wbfs are showing nothing, any idea? With PlayStation 2 only works for .iso or .cue/.bin are working too? Because I can see anything too haha sorry for this

GerbilSoft

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
keys.conf goes in %APPDATA%\rom-properties\keys.conf.

.3ds and .cia files should all show icons by default. .wad files aren't supported by v1.3; v1.4 (not released yet) supports them, and should automatically download covers from GameTDB.

.wbfs files are supported regardless of keys; it should automatically download covers from GameTDB.

PlayStation disc images (PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP) aren't supported at all at the moment.

chronoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
keys.conf goes in %APPDATA%\rom-properties\keys.conf.

.3ds and .cia files should all show icons by default. .wad files aren't supported by v1.3; v1.4 (not released yet) supports them, and should automatically download covers from GameTDB.

.wbfs files are supported regardless of keys; it should automatically download covers from GameTDB.

PlayStation disc images (PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP) aren't supported at all at the moment.
We waiting the new release :)

GerbilSoft

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by GerbilSoft, , Reason: +1.4 thread

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
How to remove SD Card from New Nintendo 3DS XL because I wanted to play Metroid 2 Samus Returns,but I didn't have enough free space on my Nintendo 2DS.?

• Haha
Reactions: k7ra

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: But you said pine apple...