ROM Properties Page shell extension

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by GerbilSoft, Sep 19, 2016.

1. CheatFreak47

CheatFreak47 Complex Donut

Oct 11, 2011
    United States
    Michigan, USA
    He fixed it already in the rom-properties code, the main reason I suggested this is so it'd be easier to put together badge sets using official data.

@TheMachinumps in case you can't be bothered to build it, I made a release package of the latested master at this time.
    https://u.teknik.io/8Kb1p.7z (note that this is an unofficial build and is not a release)

2. GerbilSoft
    OP

GerbilSoft GBAtemp Addict

Mar 8, 2012
    United States
    I had the tiling rows/columns reversed. Easy fix.

I was wondering what was stored at 0x1100 for mega badges, since the actual badge tile data starts at 0x4300. I guess a small preview makes sense. Not sure if I'll make use of that for anything.

Last edited by GerbilSoft, Aug 1, 2017 - Reason: +tile
  3. GerbilSoft
    OP

Mar 8, 2012
    United States
    Due to some issues, I had to reset my GitHub repository. All of the code is still there, though I need to reupload the releases.

If you were previously watching the repo or had it starred, you'll need to rewatch/restar it.

CheatFreak47 and chronoss like this.
  4. k7ra

k7ra GBAtemp Regular

Dec 11, 2016
    How fast it create tb for cia and 3ds?
    Because it skip all
    2 (2).jpg

5. GerbilSoft
    OP

Mar 8, 2012
    United States
    You need the encryption keys set up in order for rom-properties to handle encrypted CIA and 3DS files. A sample keys.conf file is included, but no keys are provided. (There's a Pastebin with the keys available; search for pastebin keys.conf.)

I'm most likely going to release rom-properties 1.2 this week, though I'm also going to implement one more thing: CDI parsing for Dreamcast. Redream's CDI parser is fairly readable, so I'm going to write up a more comprehensive CDI format documentation and implement my own parser for rom-properties.