Immortal Game

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For the past few days I've been trying to find Rock Band 2 (just the software, for Wii) in stores. The only thing I've been able to find are the bundles, which I don't really need since I've already got a set of instruments.

So now I'm like, really tempted to try to sell my old set of instruments and buy the bundle, since it's the only thing stores seem to have right now, and I'll admit I just kinda want them anyway. But then by the time I do that, they'll probably have just the game itself in stores, or the bundles will be sold out. Looks like all of the Best Buy ones are gone now. GameStop only had like, two when I checked today, and there was a whole bunch of people there.

I can either sell my old instruments and grab new ones, or just keep them. If I sell the old ones for $140, I can get the bundle and another guitar for the same price as if I just bought the game itself with just a guitar. But then I don't think anyone would want to pay $140 for used instruments, and I don't expect to not pay extra, so I'll probably sell them for less... but how much to sell them for?

Or am I just obsessing too much about this when I could just buy the game itself for cheaper?

Times like these I really wish I had modded my Wii. Or got a 360.
tongue.gif

Immortal Game

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
War said:
Try buying it used... if not, there's always the Backup Loader :X
It'd be hard to buy it used if it just came out like 2 days ago. :x

As for the second option, I love Harmonix too much, so I'd like to support them... but yeah, it's always there. In the back of my head. Voices that tell me... baaaaackup loaaaaaader...

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Good for you, it's nice to see that some people still believe in purchasing games and supporting the devs (not me!). Only thing I can think of is to either buy used (a lot of people buy the game, don't like it, and immediately trade it in for the maximum amount of trade-in value) or just look around some of the big providers like Wal-Mart, Target, etc. They usually sell the game separate as well as bundled.

Dwight

Gawb. Gawb Bluth.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I was in your predicament, I would install the back-up loader to have RB2 for a few days and enjoy it until you can find the actual game, then purchase it.
Sure, it isn't legal, but it's pretty ethical. And if you're worried about how to install it, don't be. Just check out http://www.iol.ie/~taz/WiiHowToGamma.html and you can do the whole thing in less than 10 minutes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi::rofl2::rofl2: