Homebrew RiiConnect24 - Reviving WiiConnect24, one Channel at a time.

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 14,494
  • Replies 65
  • Likes 6

Which Channel would you like to see revived the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brawl345

Trophies
Website
wiidatabase.de
XP
Country
Germany
With fakesigning (not singing) the signature of the IOS is faked so it can be modified while the Wii still thinks, the IOS comes directly from Nintendo. This is easy due to the Wii's faulty encryption. In this case, it means that the system IOS is patched so loading custom channels from the SD card is possible.

Eridion kiorai

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
So i have redy downloaded evrybory votes channel so im ready and now wi be wait to relase the every bory votes channel or nead to install new pached wad?

Eridion kiorai

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Why you have deleted all riiconect24 in channel pokeacer i say that becose you have riped video tutorial on riiconnect24 site

banjo2

gamer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
why is the Riiconnect24 Nintendo channel status red? it is supposed to be orange!
(Sorry you were probably expecting a dev) The Nintendo Channel is probably not going to be released because just about all it had was Nintendo-related videos and DS demos that would be illegal to host on the service, and they can't make DS homebrew with it because they basically don't have signed "certificates" for it to work.

Last edited by banjo2,

Larsenv

Dr. Wii, Ph.D
Trophies
Website
larsenv.xyz
XP
Country
United States
why is the Riiconnect24 Nintendo channel status red? it is supposed to be orange!

We don't have much from it so it's red. Please don't bother me about it.

(Sorry you were probably expecting a dev) The Nintendo Channel is probably not going to be released because just about all it had was Nintendo-related videos and DS demos that would be illegal to host on the service, and they can't make DS homebrew with it because they basically don't have signed "certificates" for it to work.

^

Last edited by Larsenv,

TheRenegadist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried going through the instructions on the RiiConnect24 page and it doesn't do anything after I get to the page with the "Wii" button, I attempted to join the Discord server and it said the link had expired.

Phillipos Andemariam

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
spaceracers.com
XP
Country
United States
We don't have much from it so it's red. Please don't bother me about it.

^
IDEAS:

a) Use the DS Demos (and the Nintendo DS Title Recommendation Program) from before shutdown on June 28th, 2013!

b) Put videos of new and upcoming games for the Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo Switch like they did on the Nintendo eShop!

Last edited by Phillipos Andemariam,
Reactions: PrincessLillie

Larsenv

Dr. Wii, Ph.D
Trophies
Website
larsenv.xyz
XP
Country
United States
IDEAS:

a) Use the DS Demos (and the Nintendo DS Title Recommendation Program) from before shutdown on June 28th, 2013!

b) Put videos of new and upcoming games for the Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo Switch like they did on the Nintendo eShop!

Yeah, people have already suggested those two things multiple times, but we're not sure if we wanna do that.

The Nintendo Channel is to be looked at later so we don't really care that much about it right now.

Reactions: I pwned U!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: