Gaming Revo K101. Problems with loading saved games.

Byron45

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
don't use the "hacked" emulators included with the firmware. just use goomba color.

http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/How_To_Make_A_Goomba_Emulator_Compilation

-another world

I followed the instructions and created a compilation containing Pokemon Red, Blue, Gold, Silver, Yellow and Crystal. I created the gba file in the goombacolor directory and copied that directory onto the sd card. Started the gba file (emulator is goomba color 12-14-14) and started Pokemon Red. Played for a few minutes and saved. A save file has been created, but when I start Pokemon Red again I only have the choices "NEW GAME" and "Option". No Option to load an old save. So in that regard Goomba Color behaves like PocketGBC 2012 that the REVO K101 comes with.

SilentWyvern

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bump for interest.
I'm currently having issues with save files not loading. A few games are regularly loading progress. I have the K101+ with the most current firmware. But aside from like 2 titles, I can't keep any progress.
I love the handheld but since it can't keep any progress I'm kind of regretting my purchase...

Vallossom

Trophies
XP
Country
Bump for interest.
I'm currently having issues with save files not loading. A few games are regularly loading progress. I have the K101+ with the most current firmware. But aside from like 2 titles, I can't keep any progress.
I love the handheld but since it can't keep any progress I'm kind of regretting my purchase...

I want to buy a K101+ from eBay, does anybody know an alternative that can save, I'm guessing none of these retro style handhelds can save !!! : (

SilentWyvern

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to buy a K101+ from eBay, does anybody know an alternative that can save, I'm guessing none of these retro style handhelds can save !!! : (
Its definitely a nice handheld. I should clarify that only some games seem to not save. At this point, I'm pretty much just playing actual GBA game carts on the decide because the screen is fantastic.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-