Homebrew revert cfw

YourDad1902

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there is no error code. It just says an error has occurred. Unable to update. The system will now be restarted

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

so the pre hack back up I have on my computer could maybe save me??

YourDad1902

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried going into recovery mode, now the bottom screen is flickering and there are & signs randomly. and it says an error has occurred and unable to update

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there is no error code. It just says an error has occurred. Unable to update. The system will now be restarted

so the pre hack back up I have on my computer could maybe save me??
Yes, if you have a NAND backup on your PC just put the NANDmin.bin and NANDmin.bin.sha into the files9 folder on your SD card. Go into Hourglass9 and choose SysNAND BACKUP/RESTORE. Then choose Restore Backup(keep a9lh). Let it do it's thing, once finished press START to reboot.

BARNWEY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If none of these suggestions work, I would recommend finding newer update files on the internet. Then you could proceed to delete the newer FIRM files, and use SysUpdater to install the newer update. Then see if you can update to 11.2 from there. If you did everything I said, then it should update you to a newer firmware without removing A9LH...

YourDad1902

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did the whole restoring from hourglass9 and tried updating but it still gave me the same error

also what do you mean by finding newer update files on the internet??

also whenever I try to load into the eshop I just get a black screen. what can I do to fix that, and the whole problem of my 3ds freezing whenever I try to configure my internet settings??

BARNWEY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did the whole restoring from hourglass9 and tried updating but it still gave me the same error

also what do you mean by finding newer update files on the internet??

also whenever I try to load into the eshop I just get a black screen. what can I do to fix that, and the whole problem of my 3ds freezing whenever I try to configure my internet settings??
What I mean is to try and see if someone dumped the update files for a newer 3ds version (such as 11.0, etc.)

YourDad1902

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I broke my 3ds at this point tbh. It won't load any of the stuff, regardless of what firmware it's on, It all seems kinda hopeless and idk anyone who could fix it. Let alone me

the stuff being the eshop, and internet change settings.

BARNWEY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I broke my 3ds at this point tbh. It won't load any of the stuff, regardless of what firmware it's on, It all seems kinda hopeless and idk anyone who could fix it. Let alone me

the stuff being the eshop, and internet change settings.
I agree with @BL4Z3D247, I would format your system and see if that works. Make sure you make a backup before doing so, just in case it doesn't work. You may also find that formatting, and restoring your backup will fix the issue...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a