Homebrew RELEASE ReverseNX-RT - ReverseNX in Real Time

taggen86

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
The switch display is 1280 x 720
I know but I usually run my games in docked anyways on the 720p screen to get better anti aliasing (which you will get by running the game in 1080p internal res) . Furthermore, many games are sub 720p handheld.

Keriam

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Moreover, docked mode will give you also others graphics changes linked to 1080p dock mode (depending of the games settings) : better clipping distance, better foliage,…

As previously said, no visible difference also on my side in docked mode for red dead redemption : everything seems to be the same as handled mode despite it seems supported by reverseNX (no error message like « game not supported »)

Reactions: taggen86
1.1.1 Plugin Update / 1.1.1 Plugin Update 2

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Fixed compability issues with Red Dead Redemption in newest release.
Post automatically merged:

Updated plugin again since previous update gave me an idea how to solve compability issues in Monster Hunter Rise.

Last edited by masagrator,

Astoria

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
I installed both SaltyNX and the ReverseNX-RT latest downloads from Github, yet I'm not seeing any new entries the Tesla menu (other than the SaltyNX module is loaded). Am I doing something wrong?

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
With SaltyNX 0.7.0 release I am integrating ReverseNX-RT plugin into SaltyNX. This allows us for better compability with games.

When updating SaltyNX remember to remove "ReverseNX-RT.elf" from SaltySD/plugins folder! Also update overlay to newest version!

vonovon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
i freshly installed this but its seems to crash tesla then i cant access tesla unless i restart the switch. followed the instructions on how to install reverse nx. nothing inside the salty plugin folder except fpslocker, im also using sysclk oc and fpslocker if that helps. both are working fine except reverse nx and reverse nx rt. sysclk on tesla shows that the profile doesnt change, even if i set a game to docked mode, the profile will still indicate that its on official charger or handheld mode.
what could possibly be wrong?

Last edited by vonovon,

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
sysclk on tesla shows that the profile doesnt change, even if i set a game to docked mode, the profile will still indicate that its on official charger or handheld mode.
what could possibly be wrong?
Because ReverseNX-RT works on game's code, not system code. Sysclk is using system to determine profile.
So this is expected.

vonovon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Because ReverseNX-RT works on game's code, not system code. Sysclk is using system to determine profile.
So this is expected.
i can now confirm its working but i still cant access it on tesla menu though. tesla menu just disappears when i select reversenx rt.

Last edited by vonovon,

Palleon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello! I think it's not working with Hogwarts Legacy. Can anyone else test so I can make sure the problem is not with my setup?

Helge6path

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
i can now confirm its working but i still cant access it on tesla menu though. tesla menu just disappears when i select reversenx rt.
Happened to me as well.
I've removed via HBMenu SaltyNX and ReverseNX-Tool, updated nx-ovlloader (just in case), then installed SaltyNX and Reverse-RT by copying the folders to SD card.
So far, it's working now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol