Homebrew Official Retroarch WiiU (wip.)

splatool

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
nightly first build of virtual boy emulator that has worked for me! vb wario land and the Bound high working although mario tennis not - woooooooo!

Osakasan

Trophies
XP
Country
I use the hbl through loadiine.ovh

Do i need to put the payloads somewhere or just the channel is enough?

EDIT: f*ck, wrong thread

Well anyways, just updated my Homebrew Loader to 1.4. What do i do with the payloads?

Last edited by Osakasan,

plyscho

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Everytime I try to load a game with the MAME core it just goes into black screen. I've never used MAME on any platform, so can anyone give me a quick step by step explanation? Or do I need some BIOS files maybe?

liljon042

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everytime I try to load a game with the MAME core it just goes into black screen. I've never used MAME on any platform, so can anyone give me a quick step by step explanation? Or do I need some BIOS files maybe?
Once I put the bios in the retroarch/systems folder
(Can't remember exactly what folder) and the folder with all my neo geo roms, it finally loaded up for me. Beat Metal Slug in one continue. :^) (I have the actual arcade cabinet so I'm really good at it XD)

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry, I haven't been following the thread, is there a way around the "Not enough memory" error with fbalpha2012_libretro core?

I'm using the latest HBL compiled from source.

My goto game with any new mame/fba emulator is Shinobi so gutted I can't play it yet.

Osakasan

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry, I haven't been following the thread, is there a way around the "Not enough memory" error with fbalpha2012_libretro core?

I'm using the latest HBL compiled from source.

My goto game with any new mame/fba emulator is Shinobi so gutted I can't play it yet.

We must wait until the fba core gets compiled as a .rpx file. By now, elfs can only get a size of 6.5 MB, so there will never be enough memory to load it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work