Homebrew RetroArch support of 3rd party Fighting Sticks?

OleSchool

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sup everyone,

I have two 3rd party Wii controllers (Hori Fighting Sticks) that I'd like to get working on my RetroArch (v1.3.6) cores.

So when I startup RA with a Hori Fighting Stick plugged into the WiiMote, it doesn't allow me to move the selection up / down or use any button. If I pull out the Hori Stick and plug in a Wii Classic Controller, it immediately detects it and I can use its with no problems.

But the Hori Fighting sticks both work with VC games and other Wii games, so its not the sticks. So how can I fix this? I'd love to use these on the Neo Geo and Capcom games, help!

FiVEL

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
here ya go , hopefully this list will help

https://github.com/libretro/retroarch-joypad-autoconfig/tree/master/udev
Sup everyone,

I have two 3rd party Wii controllers (Hori Fighting Sticks) that I'd like to get working on my RetroArch (v1.3.6) cores.

So when I startup RA with a Hori Fighting Stick plugged into the WiiMote, it doesn't allow me to move the selection up / down or use any button. If I pull out the Hori Stick and plug in a Wii Classic Controller, it immediately detects it and I can use its with no problems.

But the Hori Fighting sticks both work with VC games and other Wii games, so its not the sticks. So how can I fix this? I'd love to use these on the Neo Geo and Capcom games, help!

OleSchool

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Fivel,
Thanks for the response.
I'm a lil noobish to Retroarch, so when I looked at the list of cfg files in that link I found one that I think is for the Wii Hori fighting stick.

But where do I put it and how do I load it into Retroarch? im using 1.3.6 RA if that matters.

Any help is appreciated
Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: though if it s important to go online for a game I would much rather buy it