Hacking Emulation RetroArch/Libretro Thread: PS Vita Edition! Nightlies Included

Ankry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
How can I update an existing installation? Just execute the new VPK in Vitashell?

Last edited by Ankry,

Zukrinhr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I need help. I installed emulator retroarch yabause(sega saturn),
Where I can download the cores and where to put those cores. Thank you.

VincentBeasley

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

ryanrudolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
looks like frangar was able to run SF3. i tried to replicate but i cant figure out how. i used the fbalpha and fbalpha2012 core but no luck. it doesnt crash but when I try to load the ROM it does not do anything. Im using mame roms for it. theres CPS3 roms but the contents of the zip does not look right to me.

EDIT: got it figured out!

Last edited by ryanrudolf,

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try finding a different source. mortal kombat works for me with sound in mame. mk.zip is the parent rom. that one alone runs a bit slow. i also have mkla4.zip in the same folder (along with a few others) and choosing that zip runs mortal kombat pretty smooth. maybe a bit static in the sound but sound none the less.
Any idea on ho to change/set the controls based on the game? Wantedto change the controls for mortal kombat.

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any idea on ho to change/set the controls based on the game? Wantedto change the controls for mortal kombat.
in the quick menu go to controls and you will see 2 save options "save core remap file" which saves the controls for all games using that core and "save game remap file" which saves the controls only for that game

Reactions: MKKhanzo and cvskid

MKKhanzo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How good is the performance for all MK arcade games? With or without sound? Steady 53/53 fps?

Im at the office till late so can't test now. Thanks in advance

saenfry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
looks like frangar was able to run SF3. i tried to replicate but i cant figure out how. i used the fbalpha and fbalpha2012 core but no luck. it doesnt crash but when I try to load the ROM it does not do anything. Im using mame roms for it. theres CPS3 roms but the contents of the zip does not look right to me.

please tell me how to do it.. i really want to play sf3 too

jdestroyer97

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

fbalpha as in the one thats newer than the 2012 ver.? if so is it in the nightlys now?

MKKhanzo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys why this MAME core dont have the MK speedhack option? That would help GREATLY! BTW awesoooooome job!

MKKhanzo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in the quick menu go to controls and you will see 2 save options "save core remap file" which saves the controls for all games using that core and "save game remap file" which saves the controls only for that game

Im totally lost here. In quick menu I dont see any "controls" option :(

PlaystationTV

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im totally lost here. In quick menu I dont see any "controls" option :(
some cores don't have that

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

new build 8/27 anything new ?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Fbalpha is included on the 8/27 build, about to test now

AtwoZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone knows how to make each VPK to load specific config every time the app is boot up? Every app that I installed seems to share the same retroarch.cfg and I want each of cores to load different config, like VBA in 16:10 display while Gambatte in 4:3 display.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: decided to make wood menu the default flashcart menu instead of twl menu