Homebrew Retroarch Emulation Thread (Nightly Builds Included)

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Best use a 16 gig as theres at least 5 mega cd games worth haveing and the price difference between a 8 and a 16 gig is tiny!!!
Well I'm only interested in Sonic CD from the Sega CD library. :P
And my 4 GB one is already a the edge with N3DS emunand and my full library of NES, SNES and GB/C/A, so yeah. xD

SonicRings

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't think I understand the first post completely. Does my emunand have to be 9.2 or below, or is that sysnand? My emunand is fully updates (I think 10.2?) so does that mean I won't be able to use any of these emulators on my o3DS?

mungry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
could someone PM please on how to make the MAME emulators work on my N3DS please
I need help because all im getting is a red screen upon start and its making me sad :/

- To run MAME or Full FBA, you will have to create a XML file so homebrew can run the cores under another application such as youtube or monster hunter demo, for ram purposes. Heres the link to the post for how it should be written. LINK (thanks @vague-rant)

Seita

Trophies
XP
Country
could someone PM please on how to make the MAME emulators work on my N3DS please
I need help because all im getting is a red screen upon start and its making me sad :/

Install Monster Hunter 4 demo and don't forget to use the xml file named after your 3dsx/Cia file.

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could someone try running Street Fighter 3: Third Strike and tell me how it runs? Thank you.
Cant get them to run. However, use MAME 0.139 sfiii.zip and sfiiin.zip and you get SFIII working around 30FPS->50FPS

Any word on current fps on pcsx rearmed for n3ds users? The recent builds are what I'm asking about.
Depends on which Game you are running. Most run pretty good. But for game like Hydro Thunder, it will go to 19FPS, then at one point will crash the Video but sound will keep running

Homerchu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Cant get them to run. However, use MAME 0.139 sfiii.zip and sfiiin.zip and you get SFIII working around 30FPS->50FPS

Depends on which Game you are running. Most run pretty good. But for game like Hydro Thunder, it will go to 19FPS, then at one point will crash the Video but sound will keep running
Thank you for a quick answer. Can you please direct me to the download for MAME? I only have fba full (or are they the same file)? Thanks!

Last edited by Homerchu,

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for a quick answer. Can you please direct me to the download for MAME? I only have fba full (or are they the same file)? Thanks!
It is kind of a pain to figure out which Roms work, and which ones dont. I got the correct FBA Romset, yet when I go to run SFIII, it tells me I am missing Files, I go to MAME 0.139 Romset, and it works. But most of the Roms for them work perfectly fine. But there are some Roms that work in MAME .78, and some Roms you have to use with FBA Romset. LOL
As for MAME 0.78 Roms, go to TPB and search mame 78. Can not link it to here. You will need both Torrent Files since the Poster did them in 2 Parts

D

Deleted User

there is a snes emulator (cia version) that runs in full speed on o3ds emunand 10.2?

Homerchu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
It is kind of a pain to figure out which Roms work, and which ones dont. I got the correct FBA Romset, yet when I go to run SFIII, it tells me I am missing Files, I go to MAME 0.139 Romset, and it works. But most of the Roms for them work perfectly fine. But there are some Roms that work in MAME .78, and some Roms you have to use with FBA Romset. LOL
As for MAME 0.78 Roms, go to TPB and search mame 78. Can not link it to here. You will need both Torrent Files since the Poster did them in 2 Parts
I'm pretty embarrassed :shy:, I actually meant the download for the MAME core. forgive me for not being clear enough.

SonicRings

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The SEGA CD emulator doesn't work on o3DS emunand 10.2, does it? Just thought I'd ask again as I didn't get a response the first time I asked, sorry if I'm being pushy. The front page mentions 9.2 and below, but is that emunand or sysnand? And why wouldn't this work on a higher emunand?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ