Gaming Resistance Retribution!!!!!!!

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well of course i cant give specifics, but yep its been dumped, its legit too. The file-size is pretty dang big, like 1.61 gigs in Iso form, and 1.3 in Rar form. Its also the english version.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, too bad i cant download it >_>, RU is way too slow, and i got a feeling by the time i start this download, Mana Khemia is gonna pop up and im gonna have to wait an hour to download it.
I heard the online was good too, based on the screenshots it looks alot like the PS3 version. Hope it has class based stuff too.

squirt1000

Would rather have a cup of Tea!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Its in english! Bloody good it is too
biggrin.gif

Bridgy84

Yub Nub
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well from my impression of the demo yes it is well worth the space. I would recomend you look into a new micro sd yo. You can find some 4 gigs for dirt cheap now days. Hell i am looking into getting a 16 gig soon.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriously, a 4 Gig is only 15-ish bucks on Newegg, and if your lazy you can get one for under 30 bucks at gamestop or something. Looks like im deleting Wild Arms XF and Dynasty Warriors strikeforce for this and Mana Khemia.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah i seriously need to invest in a 16 gig card >_>, i have so many games i dont want to delete (Dissidia, Final Fantasy Tactics, Prinny:CIRBTH, and Phantasy Star portable), which barely leaves me with 2-3 gigs of free space. Im really thinking of investing in one of those PSP HD's (They cost like 200+ dollars, and you have to charge it/connect it to your PSP via USB slot, but it adds like 160 Gigs to your memory).

cupajoe

Have a cup of joe!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dgwillia said:
Yeah i seriously need to invest in a 16 gig card >_>, i have so many games i dont want to delete (Dissidia, Final Fantasy Tactics, Prinny:CIRBTH, and Phantasy Star portable), which barely leaves me with 2-3 gigs of free space. Im really thinking of investing in one of those PSP HD's (They cost like 200+ dollars, and you have to charge it/connect it to your PSP via USB slot, but it adds like 160 Gigs to your memory).
Isn't there a program where you can just run the games off of your computer's hard drive? Isn't called IRshell?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Toxic pills are best
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, He fucked around and found out.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Lol Veho
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O OMG. A Very EXPENSIVE way to find out :ohnoes:
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    He was trying to whip shitties but instead he wiped out and ate shit.
    +3
    He was better off Whipping his own :shit:. :unsure::unsure::unsure: But then again.. Maybe not. Eeewww
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Whip it real good
    Nah. Cool Whip is better :D
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Cool wHip
    Especially on Chocolate Ice Cream :D:wub::D
    awwwh :shit: ! I shouldn't have done that. Now that song will play on my mind ALL Day :sad::cry:
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I wonder how long it will take for my number to port over lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dm it to me and you'll find out
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :ninja: