Gaming Resident_Evil_5_RF_XBOX360-KFC

InternHertz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
well...

you see the weak point for all the other Ouroboros bosses ? Something round, yellow-ish. Well, the last boss has one of these things in his back, and one somwhere near the heart he only shows when he's wounded.

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
How long did it take some of you to beat? I'm seeing people are saying they're at the end. Just want to know the approximate hours of gameplay without online.

InternHertz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I got 8 hours 15 minutes 59 seconds for a playthrough. But if you want ton try other modes etc, you'll get many more hours.

B-Blue

slut
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Antarctica
Thug4L1f3 said:
Shoot him in the head until he drops to his knees then run up and uppercut him with X. I had to do this 4 times as well as get him by the red barrels then shoot them.
I haven't even died since the first level lol, once you start selling loot you get nice upgrades.

Thanks, I'm gonna try that.
Now my problem is that I keep running out of ammo
unsure.gif

mr deez

Trophies
XP
Country
War said:
mr deez said:
Theres bloody loads of screen tearing in this game..
You're playing the 360 version at 1080p on a HDTV? I hope not... I'm gonna play it at 1080p and I dont want any tearing.

780p on my Bravia, never seen anything like this on other games, plus loads are saying similar online so don't think it's my set up..

mr deez

Trophies
XP
Country
Tanas said:
Two choices, tearing or slowdown, which would you choose?

Tearing clearly - sounds like the PS3 version will be tear free but skip frames.. I'll stick with tearing thanks!

But the sheer volume of tearing is still quite shocking.

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mr deez said:
Tanas said:
Two choices, tearing or slowdown, which would you choose?

Tearing clearly - sounds like the PS3 version will be tear free but skip frames.. I'll stick with tearing thanks!

But the sheer volume of tearing is still quite shocking.
Yeah its some of the worst tearing I've ever seen, but at least the 360 version has superior graphics to the PS3 version.

Comparisons.
http://www.the-horror.com/index.php?id=fea...s&s=bh5demo

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just finished it tonight. Was great fun, time was around 8hours 20. Don't think I'll be playing it through a 2nd time though, just hasn't grabbed me like 4 did. Also I hate sheva, she gets on my nerves.

nicklesminer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could anyone give me a hand on 6-2?
With the big monster when you get the solar/satellite gun thing. He keeps killing me whenever he brings the 4 tentacule things down and smashes the boat. He usually kills Sheva. How do you dodge those things? The solar gun thing just barely gets charged in time and I do not know if theres enough time to shoot before they come smashing down.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Hm... bit disappointed about the low play times... then again I don't really like it when games drag on forever. Still, this is RE were talking about... 15ish hrs would have been nice.

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
InternHertz said:
I got 8 hours 15 minutes 59 seconds for a playthrough. But if you want ton try other modes etc, you'll get many more hours.

QUOTE(War @ Mar 4 2009, 06:34 PM) That's just a play-through though. There's harder difficulties, extras, and achievements which make the game last longer!

Thats's pretty sweet! The game looks great, too bad I don't have a PS3 or 360. If I were to get another system, it would have to be one of those two.

I remember playing RE4, and I got many hours out of it, getting the Chicago Typewriter, the alternate costumes (Special 2 + Chicago Typewriter = Awesome Duo), and also the Las Plagas laser, the best weapon in the game. I probably played that game for a solid 200 hours.

EDIT: By the way, what's tearing?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.jsonline.com/story/sports/mlb/brewers/2024/06/15/snoop-dogg-throws-out-first-pitch-at...