Gaming Resident_Evil_5_RF_XBOX360-KFC

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
B-Blue, I've thought it was Jill as well ever since I saw that video.
Reasons:

-Why else would they show Jill's grave? There has to be some point to that other than to piss off fans.
-Jill is fucking awesome.
-Mini skirt
-Female
-Other BS reasons

Anyway, can someone do me a big favor? If you have the game, please go to the achievements section and compare them to this list:

http://residentevilnews.com/games/resident...-5/achievements

Are they the same ones? That list has the PS3 trophies, but people have been saying they are the same. Can someone confirm?

jaxxster

The Heretic
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
War said:
-Other BS reasons

Anyway, can someone do me a big favor? If you have the game, please go to the achievements section and compare them to this list:

http://residentevilnews.com/games/resident...-5/achievements

Are they the same ones? That list has the PS3 trophies, but people have been saying they are the same. Can someone confirm?

Confirmed! all the same

B-Blue

slut
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Antarctica
excl.gif
spoilers!!

is there any way to defeat that big guy with the huge axe at the the beginning of the game? or just keep stalling until the helicopter arrives or something?

Can anyone give tips to get past this point... I keep dying every time
frown.gif

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Shoot him in the head until he drops to his knees then run up and uppercut him with X. I had to do this 4 times as well as get him by the red barrels then shoot them.
I haven't even died since the first level lol, once you start selling loot you get nice upgrades.

Zerrix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
How's it 'bout tearing? Does it still exist? If yes, then are the graphics at least awesome?
I don't want to play this game before March 13th, because I don't really want to get banned. Guess, I gotta' play the demo until next friday.
frown.gif

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
8 hours is just fine for me. I hate it when games drag on forever. Plus, I'm a slow gamer, and I'll be playing this one over a couple of times, so that's just fine. I think 8hrs is for those hardcore gamers. Besides, a game shouldn't be judged on how long it lasts. I'd rather have an amazing 8 hour game than a "meh" 16 hour game.

Also, I just read on NeoGAF that

WARNING: Spoilers about something unlocked after you beat the game
Apparently Mercenaries mode can be unlocked after beating the game. I'm not sure if i read correctly, but it's one player offline. There are 4 characters to choose from, and each one has one alternate inventory. (So I guess technically it's like 8 characters)

InternHertz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I just finished the game.

jaxxster :
You can't jump on the boulder, you can only push it for Sheva to come on your side. What you have to do is trying to shoot the boss' back so that he staggers a bit and opens up his chest. Then you just have to shoot the tubercule a few times, repeat if necessary. I hope you've understood what I'm trying to explain, have phun ^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Floridawoman is the only thing that can ruin Floridaman +1