Gaming Reset game language data

Lawliet 7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello everyone, so I have met this problem. I have recently installed codename: STEAM and launch it before changing the language in Lumia locale switch. Having a Japanese 3ds the game ended up in Japanese. I went back to change the region and language but the game language didn't change. I tried reinstalling the game after deleting all data both via fbi and the settings app but nothing changed. I installed it on a friend's 3ds and changed the region and language and it worked. I think the reason is that the first time I launched the game there was an initialisation but the but after that it didn't happen. Can somebody help me with that ? thank you in advance

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I will try with jksm but I had already deleted save data with FBI as well as with the system setting. I will download the game again
Delete the save and extra data.. Installing the game again doesn't make a. Difference, usually. It's a setting somewhere in the save data..
I wish I could help you more..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)