Hacking Requesting a Monster Hunter Tri translation

xxRAG3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well. Monster Hunter Tri needs to be translated. I know its coming out in america, but its going to cost a hell of a lot to play (were all assuming that you'll need to sign for a membership to play)

People have been reporting that the foreign Monster Hunter Tri has free multiplayer for other regions (Or I think only american). If we translated Monster Hunter 3, we would have english and FREE MULTIPLAYER.

So, what do you say guys

xxRAG3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xxRAG3 said:
Well. Monster Hunter Tri needs to be translated. I know its coming out in america, but its going to cost a hell of a lot to play (were all assuming that you'll need to sign for a membership to play)

People have been reporting that the foreign Monster Hunter Tri has free multiplayer for other regions (THE ONLY ONE I'M SURE ABOUT is US wiis). If we translated Monster Hunter 3, we would have english and FREE MULTIPLAYER.

So, what do you say guys

xumasso

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
reinaldo-furegato.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Brazil
From what I know ... The first 20 days of online play are free, then you need to start paying 2000wii points for each 3 months...

So .. I don't think here we can play freely... I'm quite sure that we are experiencing the free 20 days just like everyone else are in Japan...

I hope that your comment about it being free for us is true, but I doubt it...

= )

nizzk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just because you are playing a japanese game on an ntsc wii does not make the online free, to get past the 20 free days you have to change your wii shop region to japanese and buy more time. translating a japanese copy would also not make the game free to play online.

Tagg7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um... what? There's no way that MH3 is free to play for "other regions". It costs the exact same amount to play no matter what your IP address is. The sheer amount of text in this game makes translation impractical and unnecessary seeing as Capcom will be localizing it.

_eyCaRambA_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I am currently testing it
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :rolleyes: