Homebrew {Request} Can someone look into the FLOG Emulator? [Updated]

Reineke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I should ask the german president. I think he is able to talk with Richard from Nintendo Germany so we could get the solution. Im in the same party as he.
Just get the police involved at this point in time, lets get this case wrapped up.

But yeah. Kinda sad to see that the whole thing seems to have lost its heat. Hope to see some new revelations in the coming week.

Attachments

• anzeige-ist-raus-6698686196302046351-1382889056952432671.JPG
    anzeige-ist-raus-6698686196302046351-1382889056952432671.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 803
Last edited by BORTZ,

Flusteredcustard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still not sure if ARMS really registers the forward motion or just the swift movement of punching forward. Having played it several hours now, I kinda feel like it's the latter.
Pretty much the same thing, isn't it? It just measures joycon motion. That's what we know is the trigger.

Reineke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Pretty much the same thing, isn't it? It just measures joycon motion. That's what we know is the trigger.
I mean there's a difference between registering a shaking motion that can go into any direction, and a gentle, concise motion in one direction in a 3-dimensional space that is supposed to last for 1.5 me and goes no further than arm's reach. I don't think the Joycons can register that, so for Nintendo to rely on something so unreliable or incomprehensible to hide an easter-egg seems a bit off. Especially if it is in honor of Iwata, I think they would go with a procedure that makes sense to people and doesn't feel as arbitrary.

I don't know, maybe I'm just thinking too much into this.

Last edited by BORTZ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BigOnYa
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm doing good, just made my first drink of the day, so better now, Captain and Coke today. I had to cut grass all day, then get my hair cut. I messed with my wifey, she knew I was going to get hair cut, and I went and bought a purple dyed wig, and came home wearing it, she freaked out, thinking I dyed my hair purple, was funny.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Hey BigOnYa
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey hope all is well
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, And you too :)
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa how are you doing
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    any mushroom trip adventures you can share
  • JakobAir @ JakobAir:
    Damn, I haven't been on here in while. My wife and I went on a mushroom trip like 10 years ago. A friend had a PS3TV with the glasses and some racing game. It hit when I was playing the game and I freaked out because I thought I was really driving and crashed.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Orange ocean Hawaiian punch is pretty good but @BigOnYa keeps putting vodka in it
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    With enough Vodka everything is good
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Im back
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    We are having a bbq
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Nice! Hopefully the weather is good today?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Sicklyboy, it's a bit cloudy but Yea it's good
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    80 for us all that rain then mother nature's like have some sun burn
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @Xdqwerty, good weather, good food, what's not to like about that? Hope you have a lovely day dude
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Got some porkchops marinating in honey teriyaki hope it comes out good
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Porkchop was the name of that dog in that one cartoon, DOUG! :P
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Sonic Angel Knight, never watched doug
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I might play Roblox again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh jump back to gdevelop
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i say "play Roblox" not "make games on Roblox"
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, i say "play Roblox" not "make games on Roblox"