Hardware Repair RAW formatted SD card

KuraudoSutoraifu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I was trying to write an iso image to this SanDisk SD card, but the process failed midway through (as I later learned, the USB port in which the card reader was at the time has some issues, randomly disconnecting and reconnecting devices). Now the card shows its file system as RAW. I tried formatting it on Windows, cleaning it with diskpart, erasing all partitions on Linux with gparted, but nothing works.
However, all of the above tools still can read stuff like capacity, vendor codes, etc. correctly and the free trial of some random data recovery tool was still able to show me some files on it, both of these facts lead me to believe its not physically damaged.
To be clear, I'm not trying to recover files, I'm just trying to get it working again. Any ideas or is it really damaged beyond repair?

KuraudoSutoraifu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yeah, forgot to mention, I also already tried Testdisk. Guess the card is really damaged and I'll have to get a new one.
Thanks for the input, though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ