Hacking remotejoylite, is it me or something else?

Gyrobax

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've finally got the latest version of remotejoylite to work on my PC,
I've tried to record some gameplay for a youtube channel i plan on making and noticed that it slows down like crazy (examples street fighter alpha 3 max, and Megaman powered up) or downright freezes on booting up a game (any game even homebrew emulators) and certain games crash when loading a new screen (example blazblue calamity trigger portable) I'm not sure whats up if its the software its self, my PC, or even my psp, any kind of help is greatly a blogged.

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I've tried to record some gameplay for a youtube channel i plan on making and noticed that it slows down like crazy (examples street fighter alpha 3 max, and Megaman powered up) or downright freezes on booting up a game (any game even homebrew emulators) and certain games crash when loading a new screen (example blazblue calamity trigger portable) I'm not sure whats up if its the software its self, my PC, or even my psp, any kind of help is greatly a blogged.
RJL commonly does that. My advice is to run RJL after you boot up the game or homebrew

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you allowing the plugin to record for VSH,GAME, and POPS all at the same time?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I heard herbert stopped appearing on the show