Hacking Reliable place to buy Supercard DSTWO in the UK?

Lorcan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been looking around for a reliable place to buy one for a while, but I can't seem to come to a conclusion. I have found a few websites and I am willing to order one from the US, because I don't mind waiting. I don't like the website http://www.cheapr4i.com/ and since the hack and credit card information being stolen on http://www.realhotstuff.com/ I don't know any other places to order from. If you could recommend any reliable websites that you have used yourself (preferably if you like in the UK) I would be grateful.

cateater1

Trophies
XP
Country
I've been looking around for a reliable place to buy one for a while, but I can't seem to come to a conclusion. I have found a few websites and I am willing to order one from the US, because I don't mind waiting. I don't like the website http://www.cheapr4i.com/ and since the hack and credit card information being stolen on http://www.realhotstuff.com/ I don't know any other places to order from. If you could recommend any reliable websites that you have used yourself (preferably if you like in the UK) I would be grateful.

Most sites selling flashcarts that claim they are in the UK are in fact in china. Best ordering from nds-card.com and paying for dhl shipping. £40 all in i think or close to it. They are very reliable and take Paypal.

Years ago i used to buy from xpertron.co.uk but i don't think they do flashcarts any more. Dstwo is a choice card and in fact i might order another myself thinking about it as i sold mine last year in a mad moment.

well having just recommended them they seem to have changed there paypal payment method currently you get this page:

Dear friends,
Thank you very much for placing an order.
If you want to pay for your order with PayPal,
Please E-mail to “[email protected]” to tell us your order number. And then we will tell you our PayPal account.
You can make an offline payment to our PayPal account. After we receive your payment, we will ship your cards as soon as possible.
Meanwhile can I ask you a favor?
When you send money with paypal, about “Send money for”, please choose “Services/Other” and then do not leave any message. We will find your order via your name, email, amount or address. If we still do not find your order, we will email to you to confirm it again.
Hope this can help our PayPal account to remain for a longer time.
Thanks for your supporting and trusting.”。
nds-card.com

Slightly worrying but i will probably still order.

7Mudkipz

Trophies
XP
Country
Any UK shoppers that can recommend a reliable Supercard DSTWO seller in the UK? I've considered nds-card.com but some of the recent reviews I've seen gave it 1 star. Combining that with what the above post mentioned makes me quite sceptic about buying from them. Is it just me being overparanoid about it or should I look for another seller? I don't mind importing as long as it is from a trusted seller.

Trophies
XP
Country
Make sure you buy a pre-flashed supercard dstwo. I got mine from modchipfactory and it works with no issues but because it's pre-flashed, you don't need to download or update the firmware. If you do receive a dstwo with errors, it means that particular dstwo is defective and you should get it exchanged. Warning, the faulty supercard dstwo + microsd 4gb i got from discoazul won't refund you if you have used the microsd but will send you a new one.

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
yes , totally agree with the "Most sites selling flashcarts that claim they are in the UK are in fact in china.“ the sites u mention before more like a unreliable store , i boght my dstwo from a usa based store named usar4.com , you can have a look on it
Thanks for advertising usar4.com everywhere. You probably get payed for that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: 4th wife