TheDestroyer

GBAtemp's Official Keyblade Master™
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
OMG, you guys rock! I never knew this thread existed and 78%!? Incredibly awesome. Keep up the good work guys I look forward to 100% release if at all possible.
smile.gif

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mattysama said:
why not release an unfinished patch to this then update it later 78% is alot

I believe Densetsu's going for quality, so it's probably best to finish the formatting first since it's mixed in with the formatted ones.
We have a way to see which ones aren't formatted, but they're the ones that need to be looked over by the translators rather than the editors.

trev1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
mattysama said:

I believe Densetsu's going for quality, so it's probably best to finish the formatting first since it's mixed in with the formatted ones.
We have a way to see which ones aren't formatted, but they're the ones that need to be looked over by the translators rather than the editors.

i agree take your time guys...if any game where needing a patch ...its this....but its not like we dont have a ton of games to play...

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow, great to see the non-story text is closing in on 100%. Even with that still going, the story has been making fairly good progress. The final product is sure to be fantastic.

Edit: Just saw that it was last updated the 16th of June. Maybe there's more done than I think? :3

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Nathan Drake said:
Wow, great to see the non-story text is closing in on 100%. Even with that still going, the story has been making fairly good progress. The final product is sure to be fantastic.

Edit: Just saw that it was last updated the 16th of June. Maybe there's more done than I think? :3
It was just updated the other day. Sorry, I forgot to change the date
blush.gif

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Dan Kuso said:
Is Blood of Bahamut Really a Good Game,I just Want to Know to Give this Game a TryWell, to be honest the game didn't do very well in Japan, but Japanese gamers are a very different audience from Western gamers, so what may not fly in Ninja land might do well in the US and vice-versa. Read the introduction of A7thSteve's BoB FAQ, then decide for yourself.

In fact, one of the reasons I decided to sign on this project in the first place was because compared to a typical RPG there isn't much story to drive the plot, so I figured this is definitely a manageable project.

QUOTE(sayuki @ Jul 3 2011, 11:04 PM) Ang Proyektong ito ay suportado ng mga PINOY!! (This project is supported by Filipinos!!)
yaynds.gif
Salamat!
smile.gif
(thanks!)

rushfan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dan Kuso said:
Is Blood of Bahamut Really a Good Game,I just Want to Know to Give this Game a Try
hi dan kuso . i'm looking forward to it also.i finished the original release myself.

rushfan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
trev1 said:
phoenixgoddess27 said:
mattysama said:

i agree take your time guys...if any game where needing a patch ...its this....but its not like we dont have a ton of games to play...
hiya trev nice to see you here too.really looking forward to play this translation.we are very fortunate to have teams like this and crimson nocturnal(SaGa2)working on these games for our pleasure.

Lexodus

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Wow thank you for translate this game , I'm from Mexico and i think it's much better a game in english than in japanese, well, I grew up with english games since the NES after all, so keep with the good work guys, I'll be waiting the 100% translation

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
DS1 said:
I think I can start helping again, I got my computer fixed, so editing the files won't be a slog anymore. It still stands that I'll need serious help on the Shiva part.
Hey DS1, good to have you back! Sorry I've been slacking--man so much has happened this summer break that I was not anticipating, including an all-expense paid trip to Hawaii...there was no way I could pass that up!
smile.gif

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Densetsu9000 said:
DS1 said:
I think I can start helping again, I got my computer fixed, so editing the files won't be a slog anymore. It still stands that I'll need serious help on the Shiva part.
Hey DS1, good to have you back! Sorry I've been slacking--man so much has happened this summer break that I was not anticipating, including an all-expense paid trip to Hawaii...there was no way I could pass that up!
smile.gif

I would kill for such a trip, hope you had a good time! I should have been doing a lot more than I have done, but when I get stuck I think I'm doing more harm than good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/O8G6DCnlLDQ