Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

JayMathis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, every time i inject a gamecube game onto my wii u it cant find a gamecube memory card, is there a setting im missing or a box ive forgotten to tick ? or will this just not emulate memory cards?

You can use the injector (top right where it says nintendont) and dump a config with memory card, then put it on your sd card. That's the easiest way ,or you could put a gamecube iso on your sd card and do it through vwii ifit's hacked and check the box there. If you do the second one just make sure you launch a game after changing the settings or the settings won't save.

Last edited by JayMathis,
Reactions: lordzombies

IHaveAQuestion

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So, i have a question.... I inject two games but the size of the final files are strange to me.

Disney Epic Mickey
wbfs(3.72 GB) >>>>>>> Final(3.76GB)

Rune Factory Frontier
Iso(4.37 Gb) >>>>>>>> Final(2.25GB)

It's normal this Rune Factor reduced file size after coverting?

WilsonPH

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Would it be possible to inject wii games with gamepad emulation AND multi bluetooth controllers support? Im pretty sure that with your app when using gamepad as a controller other controllers do not even connect.
I found that someone did it with nintendont, but i didn't test it out myself:
reddit /r/WiiUHacks/comments/70hgfb/nintendont_wii_u_vc_inject_with_gamepad_support/
I can't post links yet on this account so i had to alter it a little :{

WiiUNoob

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Guys, would I be correct in thinking that WiiU USB Helper is of no use to me if I wanted to inject Wii games and launch them from the Wii U main menu? (and have them installed on the same USB media as my Wii U titles). In other words, it's not possible to "inject" the eshop version of a Wii game (downloaded using Wii U USB Helper) and launch it from the Wii U menu?

Thanks

gcunit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Although I have well over 100 Wii physical discs, I have stopped ripping them in recent years as I suspect it has caused accelerated wear on my disc drive lasers.

So I've started using downloaded isos instead, but have just encountered an nkit.iso for the first time. I'm guessing the Wii VC injector is not able to work with nkit.isos and I need to convert them to isos - can anyone confirm?

Reactions: sledgebeast

Dee8282

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get a black screen when booting up GameCube and then I have to unplug my system because it won’t turn off,I followed the tutorial for build and copying the game with wup installer and also I have the title keys

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

My GameCube games are not working,I google the title keys and used build iso and it starts up but goes into black screen and I have to unplug it for the system to turn off,please help

JayMathis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get a black screen when booting up GameCube and then I have to unplug my system because it won’t turn off,I followed the tutorial for build and copying the game with wup installer and also I have the title keys

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

My GameCube games are not working,I google the title keys and used build iso and it starts up but goes into black screen and I have to unplug it for the system to turn off,please help

Did you setup Nintendont on your sd card? It's required.

XayahProdigy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I tried to inject Mario and Sonic at the London/Winter Olympic games, but for some reason the game becomes corrupted(?)

They install just fine but on the home menu they show up as a greyed out icon with a question mark, and trying to boot them with HaxchiFW shows the 'There is a problem with the Software Data, please reinstall it from the eshop' message.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem? I used the default images and settings
It has been 2 years but have you solved your problem? lmao
I am having 100% that exact same problem and I don't know how to resolve it.

Last edited by XayahProdigy,

Green Mii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Although I have well over 100 Wii physical discs, I have stopped ripping them in recent years as I suspect it has caused accelerated wear on my disc drive lasers.

So I've started using downloaded isos instead, but have just encountered an nkit.iso for the first time. I'm guessing the Wii VC injector is not able to work with nkit.isos and I need to convert them to isos - can anyone confirm?
I've been able to inject Gamecube nkit isos just fine, which actually helps with data management since nkit isos are considerably smaller than full sized Gamecube isos.

Dee8282

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you setup Nintendont on your sd card? It's required.

yes I did in the build sd options, but when I copy the game to my usb storage does the Wii U detects nintendont? Do the sd card have to stay in I’m having trouble of how this part works because I k ow the files downloads to the sd card but is it reading from the card??? Confused

Dee8282

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It loads fine thru Nintendont but as a VC install it’s a no go for me

ok i figured out the problem! I installed nintendont forwarder and I booted it up,got out of it and ran a GameCube game on the main screen and it worked!! I tried mario sunshine and Superman:shadow of apokolips

RazGAWD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, Im having some trouble (minor) with the script. My game is Mortal Kombat Armageddon and it does have gamecube and classic controller support for the Wii.

For whatever reason, when selecting the classic controller option when rebuilding the iso as a downloadable title, the vwii interprets it as a regular wii remote held vertically.

Any ideas? Bonus points for being able to foece 4:3 mode as well.

JayMathis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, Im having some trouble (minor) with the script. My game is Mortal Kombat Armageddon and it does have gamecube and classic controller support for the Wii.

For whatever reason, when selecting the classic controller option when rebuilding the iso as a downloadable title, the vwii interprets it as a regular wii remote held vertically.

Any ideas? Bonus points for being able to foece 4:3 mode as well.

Sometimes you have to use horizontal wiimote option in the injector. I think I used it almost every time and the games work fine.

RazGAWD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ill def check that out... so... instead of classic controller choose the vertical remote? That often works better?

Kind of rifling through the comments in this thread... i havent went ahead and hooked two controllers up just yet but is there any truth to only being able to use 1 controller with this injector?

JayMathis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wii games if you use gamepad you cant use other controllers on multiplayer. If you dont use gamepad you can use other controllers. Gamecube you can mix using gamepad and other controllers.

Also i said horizontal not vertical.

Last edited by JayMathis,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Enter the Dragon?