Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

FlameRider

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yes, even though they're installed to usb they read off the sd card the nincfg.bin which is the settings for Nintendont. You don't install the settings to the usb drive because you can't it's formatted to the Wii U only.
I see. That's awesome thanks

Note: Just to update its generates a file outside of the apps folder so there are two config files

Last edited by FlameRider,

FlameRider

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yes, even though they're installed to usb they read off the sd card the nincfg.bin which is the settings for Nintendont. You don't install the settings to the usb drive because you can't it's formatted to the Wii U only.
Do you know if i have to modify the video width setting such as disabling or editing the slider at all if i want the widescreen hack?

jesus96

Pinkboi
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Anyone knows how i can install a classic controller gct code in rune factory tides of destiny?,the code exist and someone injected that on DKCRT so i was wondering if this is possible in this game as well

xs4all

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I’m using a US version with a US Wii U and I did tried both the regular and force controller options

This game requires the **Force Classic Controller Connected" option enabled, as a test, do you have a Wii Remote that you can use just to boot the game by selecting NO for GamePad support just to get the game booted and create a save file? Then boot again with GamePad and see if the HOME button works? besides your ext HDD connected to the rear USB ports, do you have anything else connected to the USB ports?

This may not be an issue but in some rare cases make sure your WiiU system language is set to English.

Anyone knows how i can install a classic controller gct code in rune factory tides of destiny?,the code exist and someone injected that on DKCRT so i was wondering if this is possible in this game as well

You need to extract the main.dol file using such apps like WiiSrubber, then you need to use wstrt.exe to patch the main.dol file using the following example code:
wstrt patch main.dol --add-section *.gct

Than use WiiScrubber to inject the patched main.dol file back to the ISO file, then maybe test with Dolphin and change controller to Classic Controller to see if it works?

Last edited by xs4all,

jesus96

Pinkboi
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
This game requires the **Force Classic Controller Connected" option enabled, as a test, do you have a Wii Remote that you can use just to boot the game by selecting NO for GamePad support just to get the game booted and create a save file? Then boot again with GamePad and see if the HOME button works? besides your ext HDD connected to the rear USB ports, do you have anything else connected to the USB ports?

This may not be an issue but in some rare cases make sure your WiiU system language is set to English.

You need to extract the main.dol file using such apps like WiiSrubber, then you need to use wstrt.exe to patch the main.dol file using the following example code:

Than use WiiScrubber to inject the patched main.dol file back to the ISO file, then maybe test with Dolphin and change controller to Classic Controller to see if it works?

i tried but it say "cannot Find the entry point" __cxa_atexit

Spomoney

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Nah I don’t have a Wiimote and I have nothing else in the USB slots and the language is in English

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's something on your end because I just tried it last night worked fine. The game does work and with gamepad. Try another ISO maybe, IDK.

Are other injections working for you?

Last edited by EmulateLife,
Reactions: jeannotte

xs4all

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
The problem is that the home button doesn’t even work when I’m on the error screen. I’m forced to shut down

As EmulateLife said, something must be wrong on your end.

Since your home button doesn't work, can you try holding down the Power button on the GamePad until it turns off, then wait a few seconds and press the Power button again to turn on the GamePad, see if this does anything to trigger that you have a controller connected.

Spomoney

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aight I’m still having problems with DBZ budokai tenkaichi 3. It still isn’t recognizing the gamepad somehow and no amount of pressing the home button/ pressing any other combinations of buttons is fixing it. And it was injected with force classic controller. Does anybody have reasonable advice to fix it or does this game just not work with just the gamepad? Other games work it’s just this one giving me problems

xs4all

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Aight I’m still having problems with DBZ budokai tenkaichi 3. It still isn’t recognizing the gamepad somehow and no amount of pressing the home button/ pressing any other combinations of buttons is fixing it. And it was injected with force classic controller. Does anybody have reasonable advice to fix it or does this game just not work with just the gamepad? Other games work it’s just this one giving me problems

This games works with GamePad, also did you try what I suggested about turning off your GamePad and turning it back on again?

Spomoney

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This games works with GamePad, also did you try what I suggested about turning off your GamePad and turning it back on again?
I honestly don’t think it works with the gamepad at this point I’ve tried everything. And you can’t just turn off the gamepad, if you hold the power button it says press the power button again to turn off the console or tap the screen to return to game and both don’t fix anything

xs4all

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I honestly don’t think it works with the gamepad at this point I’ve tried everything. And you can’t just turn off the gamepad, if you hold the power button it says press the power button again to turn off the console or tap the screen to return to game and both don’t fix anything

Ignore the message on the GamePad, if you keep holding the power button the GamePad will turn off, not the console, wait a few seconds and press the power button again, this will turn the GamePad back on, this simulates the wii remote/classic controller disconnect and re connect.

You dont follow instructions well do you?
My instructions is CLEAR as day, if this still doesn't work, then so be it, I have many others in my circle say this game works fine with GamePad.

Last edited by xs4all,

Spomoney

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ignore the message on the GamePad, if you keep holding the power button the GamePad will turn off, not the console, wait a few seconds and press the power button again, this will turn the GamePad back on, this simulates the wii remote/classic controller disconnect and re connect.

You dont follow instructions well do you?
My instructions is CLEAR as day, if this still doesn't work, then so be it, I have many others in my circle say this game works fine with GamePad.
My guy, I did that. I’ve followed every single instruction for this on the entire World Wide Web by now and it still doesn’t work. Like deadass FaceTime me , I’ll inject with force classic controller right in front of you, and I will prove to you that no matter what I do, any sort of button combinations or holding/pressing the home/power buttons this damn game won’t recognize the buttons

xs4all

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
My guy, I did that. I’ve followed every single instruction for this on the entire World Wide Web by now and it still doesn’t work. Like deadass FaceTime me , I’ll inject with force classic controller right in front of you, and I will prove to you that no matter what I do, any sort of button combinations or holding/pressing the home/power buttons this damn game won’t recognize the buttons

Since you have tried every method under the sun, I guess you have to accept that your WiiU is one of the rare ones that simply doesnt like this game to be played with the GamePad.

I have exhausted all my methods/tricks to help you, unless others have other methods to get this to work.

Spnshguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does anyone know how i can access the nintendont settings ingame? I need to activate the memory card virtualization. I was able to access it the first time I launched the game but now it goes straight to the game...thank you!

Last edited by Spnshguy,

CORE

3:16
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nintendont cfg editor

or delete the cfg.bin file from SD/USB.

I know it a bin file just cant remember exact name but Nintendont Editor is a thing it an app for pc.

xs4all

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
nincfg.bin is the filename, and it's located on the root of the SD CARD.

By default, GC injects are autoboot, bypassing the Nintendont boot screen and straight into the game. You can disable this by checking the box for "Disable Autoboot" option under the Advanced tab.

Just be aware if you change the Nintendont settings, make sure you BOOT the game afterwards or the settings will NOT save, this is for those that don't want to use the PC app to change the Nintendont settings and want to do it all on the WiiU.

What I recommend is create at least one GC inject that has autoboot disabled, that way in future if you want to change some settings, just use the non autoboot version, again, you can always use the PC app to change the settings.

Last edited by xs4all,
Reactions: CORE

CORE

3:16
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone got Mortal Kombat Armageddon to work with Gamepad?

I have not tryed myself since I have a separate USB HDD For Wii/GC but unfortunately it doesn't recognise GC Controller due to not Officially being implemented via Adapter detection or whatever.

xs4all

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Has anyone got Mortal Kombat Armageddon to work with Gamepad?

I have not tryed myself since I have a separate USB HDD For Wii/GC but unfortunately it doesn't recognise GC Controller due to not Officially being implemented via Adapter detection or whatever.

This game doesn't support GamePad, I already tried in the past, tried every possible settings, etc... Still no go, the notes that you see on the WiiU VC Wii inject compatibility list site for this game is from me.

Reactions: CORE

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3