Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible for you to add the ability to specify non-ASCII title IDs when choosing a vWii title to launch?

Would it also be possible for you to provide the source code so I can understand better how the tool works?

Probably wasting your time I don't think he even comes on gbatemp anymore. Pretty sure this is the final product.

Last edited by ,

danny19901

Trophies
XP
Country
I swear by this it's amazing however oddly when I try and do wiisxr as a Wii homebrew inject vwii blackscreen's and crashes is this because of Starbuck ancast key to get Overclocking or is this known issue also for Overclocking of Wii injects what's best method ?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

blaisedinsd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does Wiimfi work on MKwii if you use a patched iso with this? I seem to be getting some errors. It used to work but wiimfi had a mandatory patch I was trying to apply.

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to inject WiiWare games and it says that the Meta Options aren't valid, does anyone know why? Is it becauae the Wii Shop Channel is closed?

No, you can't exactly inject a Wiiware game. You need to have the Wiiware game installed on the vwii side and you can make a forwarder using vwii nand title launcher option on this which allows you to get a forwarder to install via wup installer. You must find the 4 letter id of the game to enter. For that I think gametdb would have them but I can't remember.

Reactions: Gameplayernumber1

blaisedinsd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope. Apparently, Injected roms wont get access to Internet! Or enable internet on the console....

I tried this yesterday.

Dang, that sucks. I swear it worked when I first tried it, I swear I recall playing onling on the gamepad. Good thing I still have my original Wii, plugged it back in. Its pretty much the only thing using component video so I have left it under the tv hooked just unplugged the AC. Now I got an itch to try some Riivolution tracks with my original disc and I see they have real time Wiimfi patching now which is great since I didn't see the value in keeping a hard drive connected to it anymore since the Wii U plays all the same games.

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dang, that sucks. I swear it worked when I first tried it, I swear I recall playing onling on the gamepad. Good thing I still have my original Wii, plugged it back in. Its pretty much the only thing using component video so I have left it under the tv hooked just unplugged the AC. Now I got an itch to try some Riivolution tracks with my original disc and I see they have real time Wiimfi patching now which is great since I didn't see the value in keeping a hard drive connected to it anymore since the Wii U plays all the same games.

Why not to use vWii? the game works fine on vWii (not injected tho :v)

blaisedinsd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why not to use vWii? the game works fine on vWii (not injected tho :v)

I would have to have a seperate hard drive for Wii games I thought unless you are just talking about using riivolution and wiimfi with my disc. Can't use the buttons on the gamepad that way and I like my off tv play.

blaisedinsd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For MKWii I mean, you can just load it from the SD. And profit!

I didn't know you could do that? Does it have anything to do with teconmoons injector to that? I have loaded GC and triforce games from SD with nintendont and even devolution at one point but didn't know you could do Wii games. I know loadiine for Wii U games from SD and I have retroarch forwarder that plays games off SD. I can't even find a way to do wiimfi right now on Wii U unless I backup load a patched ISO and I thought that was USB only.

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't know you could do that? Does it have anything to do with teconmoons injector to that? I have loaded GC and triforce games from SD with nintendont and even devolution at one point but didn't know you could do Wii games. I know loadiine for Wii U games from SD and I have retroarch forwarder that plays games off SD. I can't even find a way to do wiimfi right now on Wii U unless I backup load a patched ISO and I thought that was USB only.
No, some Wii loaders load games from SD, like CFG USB Loader :) it depends on IOS thing and completely forgot which one is the one for SD Loading :/

Gameplayernumber1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
No, you can't exactly inject a Wiiware game. You need to have the Wiiware game installed on the vwii side and you can make a forwarder using vwii nand title launcher option on this which allows you to get a forwarder to install via wup installer. You must find the 4 letter id of the game to enter. For that I think gametdb would have them but I can't remember.

I have the title ID's, that's not the problem, the problem is that the "Meta options are valid" is still red even though I've entered the right title ID :/

blaisedinsd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, some Wii loaders load games from SD, like CFG USB Loader :) it depends on IOS thing and completely forgot which one is the one for SD Loading :/
OK cool, I got CFG USB loader and Wiiflow to launch from the homebrew channel and connect to Wiimfi running the patched ISO off SD card which is more convenient than real Wii user agreement real time patch hack which takes a few minutes to launch and you have to go in to settings to do. I was even able to use my old school Wii save license that was up to one star ranking which shows online, before on wiimfi I had to create an all new license. I guess thats something, able to play of TV with wii controllers. Able to play with gamepad controls offline using teconmoons injector scrip and even nicely swaps ZL ZR with L R. I can use Riivolution with my disc Off TV play. guess I don't need my Wii as all my Wii U methods use the same save file.

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK cool, I got CFG USB loader and Wiiflow to launch from the homebrew channel and connect to Wiimfi running the patched ISO off SD card which is more convenient than real Wii user agreement real time patch hack which takes a few minutes to launch and you have to go in to settings to do. I was even able to use my old school Wii save license that was up to one star ranking which shows online, before on wiimfi I had to create an all new license. I guess thats something, able to play of TV with wii controllers. Able to play with gamepad controls offline using teconmoons injector scrip and even nicely swaps ZL ZR with L R. I can use Riivolution with my disc Off TV play. guess I don't need my Wii as all my Wii U methods use the same save file.

That's great! :D same thing im doing :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: He's old they're already roasted +1