Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

WesMods

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes, but after I install this game not even the game icon is showed, only a icon with "static" like an old CRT tv
Ahh, you may have a duplicate Title ID. Are you able to check if any of the other games you have installed have the same Title ID, or has any other game disappeared since you installed it? I would try changing the last few digits of the title ID before you BUILD. Also, there is a 300 game/title limit on system menu, (around 290 really including the existing System Menu titles), have you installed close to that many?

soniccomcisbr

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ahh, you may have a duplicate Title ID. Are you able to check if any of the other games you have installed have the same Title ID, or has any other game disappeared since you installed it? I would try changing the last few digits of the title ID before you BUILD. Also, there is a 300 game/title limit on system menu, (around 290 really including the existing System Menu titles), have you installed close to that many?
I know this, I have some free slots on my WiiU, at least I just installed Anima Ark of Sinners and Pole's Big adventure from wiiware on my WiiU

WesMods

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I know this, I have some free slots on my WiiU, at least I just installed Anima Ark of Sinners and Pole's Big adventure from wiiware on my WiiU
The only time I've seen what your seeing is from using a duplicate Title ID. Try remaking it using the USA .iso and edit the title ID (try changing the last few characters)

soniccomcisbr

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The only time I've seen what your seeing is from using a duplicate Title ID. Try remaking it using the USA .iso and edit the title ID (try changing the last few characters)
I found the problem. It's was not the ID but the game title. It was not accepting the "&". I just changed for a "e" and worked

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also, I turned off the widescreen option. Acvording with the compatibility list, this option dont work on this game

lurkerer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pikmin and Pikmin 2 for Wii (new play control versions) seem unable to boot, converted from wbfs.

Console hangs on black screen, physical unplugging required.

Last edited by lurkerer,

sion_zaphod

Ex-Galactic President; confidence trickster; etc
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there any way to inject multiple gamecube iso's into one install. For example all the Metroid Prime games or possibly all the Triforce arcade games? The iso's are installed on the wiiu after all and nintendont is still on the sd card. What path is nintendont reading the installed iso from? Not sd or usb. If nintendont can run one internally installed game why not multiple or a complete library. Also would this be possible for wii injects and emulator injects (where each inject has multiple games / complete romsets). In the case of wii injects you would need a loader to select the game (possibly the only roadblock), Gamecube already has the loader in nintendont and emulators have a gui to select the rom. This is the only way to go imho, the 300 title limit needs a work around.

lurkerer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Why are you playing the new play control on a gamepad when you can use the game cube original versions?

I'm not installing them with gamepad emulation ticked, just using the tool to convert the wbfs into wup format so I can install it in the first place...

Actually let me double check that- that might have been the issue.

gcunit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried this tool twice now (Windows 7), using wbfs files on an external hdd. Both times I've waited ages (about 40 minutes the second time) and then got an error (something to do with nfs2iso2nfs). I ok the error and then the build quickly finishes, saying its complete. I've then installed the resulting file using WUP installer but when launching the injected title I get a black screen error and have to power off.

All my wbfs files have been trimmed in USB Loader GX - is this my problem? I thought I'd read trimmed files don't work, but couldn't find where I read that and someone else told me to just crack on with my trimmed files (really don't want to have to re-rip my 100+ disc library) .

Games in question were Mario Galaxy and ABBA Sing & Dance (I know).

Edit: Had another try last night. Avoided the earlier errors by extracting the app before running it, but still couldn't play the game (Mario Strikers Charged) I tried. It looked like it would work, but a 'Loading' screen appeared and just hung.

Last edited by gcunit,

lurkerer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Why are you playing the new play control on a gamepad when you can use the game cube original versions?

So I re-converted it, and also installed a different version entirely- not from the same source. They all hang and need manually disconnecting from the power source. Might just be a region issue or something (which I didn't think was an issue for haxchi?)

InfernoNL

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
First of all, thanks so much for this tool :), it has provided me the ways to inject Wii and GameCube games successfully on my Wii U and breath new life into it!

I have two questions:

1) The tool has worked for me many times, but now it won't open, unless I make a new User Account in Windows and go from there. Then, after a while, when I try to open the application, the loading cursor shows two times, and then, nothing happens. (As opposed to it working fine before)

2) When trying to inject N64 games through the tool and then installing them via the WUP Installer on the Wii U, starting the N64 Game ends up showing a black screen with "No title tmd", anyone knows why?

(I have not done anything yet with the vWii, as Wii and GameCube games are working fine in the Wii U menu)

Thanks!

megaphoenix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm having trouble getting this to work and i've checked dozens of pages of this thread and tried googling it and havent found a solution.

I've gotten some of my games to work through this program, but others keep crashing during conversion with an error of "access to game.iso is denied" and then the program crashes (and i have to delete the temp folder for wiivc to even start the program again). I know the games work on disc and they even work when tried through an emulator, so i dont think the files themselves are a problem and they are also the same file size too. I know some games have issues with special characters, yet renaming to anything.iso doesnt work. It's only GC games i'm having trouble with here and GC injection is selected (and the same process works fine for a bunch of games). Its also always happening during "processing game for NFS conversion"

this is the error i keep getting:
access to the path 'game.iso' is denied

************** Exception Text **************
System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'game.iso' is denied.
at System.IO.Directory.DeleteHelper(String fullPath, String userPath, Boolean recursive, Boolean throwOnTopLevelDirectoryNotFound)
at System.IO.Directory.Delete(String fullPath, String userPath, Boolean recursive, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.Directory.Delete(String path, Boolean recursive)
at TeconMoon_s_WiiVC_Injector.WiiVC_Injector.TheBigOneTM_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: TeconMoon's WiiVC Injector.exe
Problem Signature 02: 3.0.1.0
Problem Signature 03: 59fe7fa0
Problem Signature 04: mscorlib
Problem Signature 05: 4.0.30319.34209
Problem Signature 06: 534894cc
Problem Signature 07: 4527
Problem Signature 08: 13c
Problem Signature 09: System.UnauthorizedAccess
OS Version: 6.3.9600.2.0.0.256.4
Locale ID: 3081
Additional Information 1: 5861
Additional Information 2: 5861822e1919d7c014bbb064c64908b2
Additional Information 3: a10f
Additional Information 4: a10ff7d2bb2516fdc753f9c34fc3b069

mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34209 built by: FX452RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
TeconMoon's WiiVC Injector
Assembly Version: 3.0.1.0
Win32 Version: 3.0.1.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Me/Downloads/TeconMoon's%20WiiVC%20Injector%20%5B3.0.1%5D/TeconMoon's%20WiiVC%20Injector.exe

Other things i have tried are renaming the ISO, trying it as GCM instead of ISO, trying different folders to store the ISO or export the new package, run as Administrator, etc. I don't see special characters in my folder structures and so i just cant think of what the error might be. Whatever it is, it all seems to come back to saying that the game.iso is denied (which i assume is that temp file with that name). Disc space isnt an issue either and i have decent RAM, etc (im also on windows 8.1 x64)

Any Ideas?

Maxbeta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for asking here but where can I find a tutorial post for vWii homebrew application injects so that they can take advantage of the Wii U Gamepad and possible overclocking?
Thanks in advance.

WesMods

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm having trouble getting this to work and i've checked dozens of pages of this thread and tried googling it and havent found a solution.

I've gotten some of my games to work through this program, but others keep crashing during conversion with an error of "access to game.iso is denied" and then the program crashes (and i have to delete the temp folder for wiivc to even start the program again). I know the games work on disc and they even work when tried through an emulator, so i dont think the files themselves are a problem and they are also the same file size too. I know some games have issues with special characters, yet renaming to anything.iso doesnt work. It's only GC games i'm having trouble with here and GC injection is selected (and the same process works fine for a bunch of games). Its also always happening during "processing game for NFS conversion"

this is the error i keep getting:
access to the path 'game.iso' is denied

************** Exception Text **************
System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'game.iso' is denied.
at System.IO.Directory.DeleteHelper(String fullPath, String userPath, Boolean recursive, Boolean throwOnTopLevelDirectoryNotFound)
at System.IO.Directory.Delete(String fullPath, String userPath, Boolean recursive, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.Directory.Delete(String path, Boolean recursive)
at TeconMoon_s_WiiVC_Injector.WiiVC_Injector.TheBigOneTM_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: TeconMoon's WiiVC Injector.exe
Problem Signature 02: 3.0.1.0
Problem Signature 03: 59fe7fa0
Problem Signature 04: mscorlib
Problem Signature 05: 4.0.30319.34209
Problem Signature 06: 534894cc
Problem Signature 07: 4527
Problem Signature 08: 13c
Problem Signature 09: System.UnauthorizedAccess
OS Version: 6.3.9600.2.0.0.256.4
Locale ID: 3081
Additional Information 1: 5861
Additional Information 2: 5861822e1919d7c014bbb064c64908b2
Additional Information 3: a10f
Additional Information 4: a10ff7d2bb2516fdc753f9c34fc3b069

mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34209 built by: FX452RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
TeconMoon's WiiVC Injector
Assembly Version: 3.0.1.0
Win32 Version: 3.0.1.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Me/Downloads/TeconMoon's%20WiiVC%20Injector%20%5B3.0.1%5D/TeconMoon's%20WiiVC%20Injector.exe

Other things i have tried are renaming the ISO, trying it as GCM instead of ISO, trying different folders to store the ISO or export the new package, run as Administrator, etc. I don't see special characters in my folder structures and so i just cant think of what the error might be. Whatever it is, it all seems to come back to saying that the game.iso is denied (which i assume is that temp file with that name). Disc space isnt an issue either and i have decent RAM, etc (im also on windows 8.1 x64)

Any Ideas?
Are all the games on the same hard drive and do the ones that fail have special characters in the name? Try right clicking on TeconMoons .exe and run as administrator

megaphoenix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Are all the games on the same hard drive and do the ones that fail have special characters in the name? Try right clicking on TeconMoons .exe and run as administrator
Yes the same hdd (I only have one) and no special characters. Renaming to game.iso or hello.iso and so on doesn't change anything either.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.