Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
will there be nds vc support
what do you mean, you have always been able to use nuspacker to make custom ds vc

download a ds vc, open the rom.zip in content folder, put your game in there and delete the old one, make custom tga files and change the title id in app.xml, and change the title id, long name and short name in meta.xml, repack with nuspacker, profit

Last edited by wicksand420,
Reactions: PascalLeroi

SupremeDevice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, is there any way to launch a wii game with ocarina/gecko codes automatically applied? It would be great if we could get brawl minus or project m working with this.

Faz_bolt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
what do you mean, you have always been able to use nuspacker to make custom ds vc

download a ds vc, open the rom.zip in content folder, put your game in there and delete the old one, make custom tga files and change the title id in app.xml, and change the title id, long name and short name in meta.xml, repack with nuspacker, profit
thank you

Reactions: wicksand420

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile

Do you need a special nuspacker?

alpo845

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try deleting your controller config files from the wiisxr folder
I did that and then crash worked perfectly. Then tried to play Castlevania and the controller was unresponsive. Went back and tried to play Crash and controller was still unresponsive. I think Castlevania is doing something to it

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did that and then crash worked perfectly. Then tried to play Castlevania and the controller was unresponsive. Went back and tried to play Crash and controller was still unresponsive. I think Castlevania is doing something to it
This might be a bug, mystro256 said to try the same thing on pcsxr and if it does the same thing, it is a bug with pcsxr, if not we can file a bug report on his github

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wicksand420 do you experience making snes vc games? I tried with snes2vc but give an error when launching the game :(
Iv'e never messed around with snes vc other than finding a pre-made rpx and making a wup from it, although it might be something i'd be interested in tinkering with, by the way, what error did you get, that might be something i can help with.

Vassall89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wicksand420 do you experience making snes vc games? I tried with snes2vc but give an error when launching the game :(
Iv'e never messed around with snes vc other than finding a pre-made rpx and making a wup from it, although it might be something i'd be interested in tinkering with, by the way, what error did you get, that might be something i can help with.
Sorry is in spanish take to long to change the system language but it says an error has occurred, hold down the power button for 4 secs to turn off the console

Attachments

• 6E0790EC-22CE-45A1-83BB-5AA596F815BC.jpeg
    6E0790EC-22CE-45A1-83BB-5AA596F815BC.jpeg
    705 KB · Views: 217

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1