Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How did you pack it, I get
The file "config.properties" is not assigned to any content (.app).
Please delete it or write a corresponding content rule
I used this command with nuspacker java -jar NUSPacker.jar -in "path to folder" -out "path to created WUP folder" -encryptKeyWith "the key"

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by wicksand420,
Reactions: ploggy

sponkyplayer

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey i have one question. I start my Gamecube games from the Wii U Menu through the Nintendont Forwarder. Everything works fine but i cant save the settings from Nintendont. Everytime i boot a GC Game the settings are resetted. Does anyone knows how to fix this ?

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey i have one question. I start my Gamecube games from the Wii U Menu through the Nintendont Forwarder. Everything works fine but i cant save the settings from Nintendont. Everytime i boot a GC Game the settings are resetted. Does anyone knows how to fix this ?
do you have a hacked vwii?

Blop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Install on Wii U internal memory
Thanks for your reply,
By install you mean just copy folder /apps/wiisxr/ to storage_mlc using ftpiiu or might I need hacked vwii (still not hacked actually) or am I totaly wrong and need another method ?
Otherwise packed folder from wiivc injector script is installed on nand.

wernbw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Hi,

I used this tool so I could play Resident Evil and I have two questions:
  • How can I change the screen ratio to 4:3?

• How does the second disk work? what I need to do when the game asks me to insert the second disk?
Thank you for your help.

Rob Blou

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys, I'm new to this. Can we install GC games on our wii u partitionned HD and nintendont will load them or we absolutly need our games on a FAT drive or SD card?

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I'm new to this. Can we install GC games on our wii u partitionned HD and nintendont will load them or we absolutly need our games on a FAT drive or SD card?
It works from wii u hdd if you make a gamecube vc channel, if you use the forwarder channel for nintendont, it plays the gamecube games from sd

Rob Blou

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It works from wii u hdd if you make a gamecube vc channel, if you use the forwarder channel for nintendont, it plays the gamecube games from sd
mmm I converted my .gcm but chose no to autoboot. I installed on Wii U HDD but when I launch the game Nintendont menu opens and ask me between SD or USB and obviously doesn't detect my Wii USB drive. What did I do wrong?

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mmm I converted my .gcm but chose no to autoboot. I installed on Wii U HDD but when I launch the game Nintendont menu opens and ask me between SD or USB and obviously doesn't detect my Wii USB drive. What did I do wrong?
Tell it to autoboot with script. Also, you dont convert to gcm, you just rename the iso to gcm

Last edited by wicksand420,

Rob Blou

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Did you tell it to autoboot with script? Also, you dont convert to gcm, you just rename the iso to gcm
Ohh the only way to boot from wii u hdd is to say yes to autoboot in the script? I will then need to create the config files for it to work though right? Thanks for your help

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ohh the only way to boot from wii u hdd is to say yes to autoboot in the script? I will then need to create the config files for it to work though right? Thanks for your help
If you tell it to autoboot, there is no need to change the config, it reads that from the forwarder used for your vc channel

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@ShadowOne333 I tried to use the rpx that i decompressed and re-compressed and it worked fine, here in a bit i am going to edit the rpx and see how it turns out.

Reactions: ShadowOne333

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If you tell it to autoboot, there is no need to change the config, it reads that from the forwarder used for your vc channel

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@ShadowOne333 I tried to use the rpx that i decompressed and re-compressed and it worked fine, here in a bit i am going to edit the rpx and see how it turns out.
Just arrived home too hahaha
Good luck! Hope it goes well.

Reactions: wicksand420

Irondog

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello everyone ! Im having issues playing injected guitar hero games. I tried gh 5 and 6, when I try to launch these games my console get a black screen and freezes. Other games works very well, my problem is just with gh games. Anyone have a solution for this problem?

Sorry my bad english.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.