Homebrew Official [RELEASE] WiiU2HBC a hbl2hbc Forwarder Channel

drifbug

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone else have an issue installing this? I'm using tiramisu and WUP installer GX2.

When I install it to NAND, it says it was successful but the app doesn't appear. It does show up when I go to delete it in system settings, but not on the actual main menu.

When I install it to my hard drive, it says sig patches are required (I definitely have the sig patch rpx).

Any ideas what I could be doing wrong?

Many thanks

Sowden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there man. To my knowledge this app only works with CBHC. There is a new app that only works with Aroma called boot2vwii. An I just went on a huge escapade to try to render one that goes to HBC. But we finally got one that works at the link below. Just go to wiiu/apps on your sdcard and put it in a folder called boot2vwii. Hope that works for you.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/boot2vwii-precompiled.618963/page-2#post-9943189

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi all!!! Since an update in Tiramisu, I am like drifbug.....hbl2hbc Forwarder seems to have bugs, for example, when I launch Nnuspli, I cannot close it the App, it freeze on "goodbye"

Last edited by mrmagicm,

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Update to Tiramisu and try boot2vwii.

I am already on tiramisu...I have not found a channel for boot2vwii, does it even work on tiramisu? not sure....

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Update to Tiramisu and try boot2vwii

So why did you said this? Useless and illogical

For the story, I seems to have managed to find solution to my pb because of hbl2hbc Forwarder, but it is illogical too.

yyoossk

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hey there man. To my knowledge this app only works with CBHC. There is a new app that only works with Aroma called boot2vwii. An I just went on a huge escapade to try to render one that goes to HBC. But we finally got one that works at the link below. Just go to wiiu/apps on your sdcard and put it in a folder called boot2vwii. Hope that works for you.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/boot2vwii-precompiled.618963/page-2#post-9943189
cannot work for me aroma
black screen

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
OK.....I FINALLY manage to make REWORK myHBL2HBC Forwarder!! It was working perfectly fine at the beggining, then after an environnement update, it wasn't working anymore, I had ALWAYS a black screen.
After a while.....Seems environnement update had again another update, because when I re-change my file on on my SD-CARD, it rework again.....Seems the "99_autobot.rpx" file in SD:\wiiu\environments\tiramisu\modules\setup was involved and had to be changed with newest. Always make copy on you hard drive of your SD Card, it has help me a lot of time.
TOO BAD this tool doesn't give gamepad access at the same time it load an homebrew.....

Reactions: TonyNESgri

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch