ROM Hack [Release/USUM] Pokémon Star - A Fully-featured Pokémon Sun and Moon Sequel Mod

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
too much modification for the console to handle, also the hardware isn’t as great as a PC so on PC it load properly. The only solution would be a « lighter » build for the console
Well, that stinks.
quick question, what is said certain iso website? (i've tried nicoblog)
http://lmgtfy.com/?iie=1&q=that+ISO+site

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You can't say the name?
It's against site rules, so we refer to it as that ISO site.

nch2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to use no outlines with this?

Also, I went into what was the mystery gift section and when I pressed x to get back to the title screen, the game crashed.

rusyaas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Is there a way to use no outlines with this?

Also, I went into what was the mystery gift section and when I pressed x to get back to the title screen, the game crashed.
Should be working fine with no outline. The one that raltsbreeder uploads has no outline.

Dont press the button. It's merely there for the moshi moshi text.
Okay, who is responsible for this. By the way, Pokemon doesn't air on Cartoon Network anymore, is on a Disney channel called Disney XD now. This series specifically never touched CN. :rolleyes:

View attachment 112827
Ah that is actually meant to mimic Muscle Man from Regular Show. That and almost all pokemon texture in this mod are from my old mod.

Last edited by rusyaas,

Marshie_YT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
@rusyaas While in Mohn's House recieving your Lillie Dex and when the Zeraora fan comes, it says Kukui instead of Mohn. Also, how do you add the updates onto your emulator?

rusyaas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
@rusyaas While in Mohn's House recieving your Lillie Dex and when the Zeraora fan comes, it says Kukui instead of Mohn. Also, how do you add the updates onto your emulator?
Oh thanks for telling me that.

You have to extract your rom using HackingToolkit3DS. Copy paste the files, then rebuild the rom.

Or if you dont know what any of that means, just get the completed updated rom that everyone else uploaded.

Raltsbreeder said he uploaded it.

Marshie_YT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Oh thanks for telling me that.

You have to extract your rom using HackingToolkit3DS. Copy paste the files, then rebuild the rom.

Or if you dont know what any of that means, just get the completed updated rom that everyone else uploaded.

Raltsbreeder said he uploaded it.

I found the *snip* page but doesnt seem to have a .3ds file. Also, will you add an intro for the title screen of the game instead of Ultra Moon? I think it would look ultra cool with STAR as the intro.

Last edited by porkiewpyne,

rusyaas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I found the 3dsiso page but doesnt seem to have a .3ds file. Also, will you add an intro for the title screen of the game instead of Ultra Moon? I think it would look ultra cool with STAR as the intro.
I downloaded it a few hours ago. It is a .7z file. You have to extract the .3ds file.

I actually dont know how to change the logo LUL

Marshie_YT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'm not understanding why it says not to be used on Citra. I use Citra Nightly Version 2 (Most other versions won't work on my puny Mac OS X) and yeah, it's kinda laggy but the quality is still great. Maybe it wont work on ohter versions of Citra, but it works fine for me.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-03 at 3.35.15 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-03 at 3.35.15 pm.png
    43.6 KB · Views: 235

XLuma

Pkmn Rom Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not understanding why it says not to be used on Citra. I use Citra Nightly Version 2 (Most other versions won't work on my puny Mac OS X) and yeah, it's kinda laggy but the quality is still great. Maybe it wont work on ohter versions of Citra, but it works fine for me.
You misread man. It’s says that it can be used on actual hardware (the 3DS itself not the emulator)

Marshie_YT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
it is supposed to be on the citra window
If you can’t see it

On a scale of 1 toi 10 (1 the worst, 10 the best) how much the mod is playable on a macos hardware ?

About a 6. The resolution is about 420-780p, good enough for a nice gaming experience and the no lines makes the experience better. Yeah, it lags a little (the audio and visual goes slow, fast, cuts out sometimes and the visual glitches*) but that still makes it alright to play. when going full screen or larger than the normal size, it goes crazy and glitches. Doesn't crash though. Maybe that's because I downloaded the 3rd version of Citra. But still great to play on if you have an old pc/computer but you want to play on an easy to use emulator.

*very rarely though.

GlitchMC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I was mostly being sarcastic, but still kinda not.

The Base game of Ultra Sun/Moon runs fine, as does the uh "Anti-Nuzlocke" romhack - upwards of 90% speed

But for some odd reason, this patch lags the game so, SO much. 37% in the overworld, and 70/80% in battles. Updating to the ver0.1D patch might help something, iunno (I have ver0.1C atm).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto