ROM Hack (Possible idea) Pokemon Ultra Vicious Sun and Ultra Brutal Moon

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's in the code.bin file? I want to run a code.ips file that has various patches that I'm sure this mod doesn't have (no outlines for example), and I can't run it along with the code.bin one, it takes priority over my ips file.

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
What's in the code.bin file? I want to run a code.ips file that has various patches that I'm sure this mod doesn't have (no outlines for example), and I can't run it along with the code.bin one, it takes priority over my ips file.
Inside the code.bin is the TMs.

There is a slight issue, it's nothing game breaking. Revives don't appear work in battle.
It shouldn't matter as they can't be brought.

I've updated the mod.

Vitamins are very affordable.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I prefer using perfectly bred mons in playthroughs, getting sick of using wilds, and I don't think that preference will help. For one, I'd like to keep them unevolved until they get their best moves since fully evolved mons get those same moves at later levels. Two, this particular mod goes straight out the bat with fully evolved mons starting at level 8, I flat out couldn't win with Zeraora as a starter because of Hau's Magearna, so I restarted the game, because I HATE Hau so much that I refuse to let a loss to him be in my save. First proper trainer has a Water Spouting level 10 Blastoise, next trainer has a level 10 Flare Blitzing Charizard, and I get these rude messages, including this.

EbpRhsY.png

I'll hand it to you, this game is going be intense.

LucarioSplat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I prefer using perfectly bred mons in playthroughs, getting sick of using wilds, and I don't think that preference will help. For one, I'd like to keep them unevolved until they get their best moves since fully evolved mons get those same moves at later levels. Two, this particular mod goes straight out the bat with fully evolved mons starting at level 8, I flat out couldn't win with Zeraora as a starter because of Hau's Magearna, so I restarted the game, because I HATE Hau so much that I refuse to let a loss to him be in my save. First proper trainer has a Water Spouting level 10 Blastoise, next trainer has a level 10 Flare Blitzing Charizard, and I get these rude messages, including this.

EbpRhsY.png

lmao that text 10/10

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

EbpRhsY.png

I'm sorry for going intense from the start, this mod was originally for my friend who said he wanted it to be 11/10 hard so I ,tried to make it as hard as possible.
I'm sorry to say but you're most likely going to be resetting on Hau a lot...
The message isn't meant to be rude.

Last edited by AvatarMew,

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
The encounter table has been updated.
Fighting, Steel and rock are found at Route 2.,
Flying/psychic and fairy Pokemon can be found in Melemele Meadow and the cave Nebby is in.
Ghost and dark are found at the Cemetery.
Fire is found at the ranch.
Grass and Electric is found at Brooklet Hill.
Ground and rock are found at Wela Volcano park.

Every Fire Pokemon learns either Sacred Fire or Blue flame.
Almost each Special water type learns either Origin Pulse or Stream Eruption
Almost all Ground types learn Precipice Blades
All of the Eeveeltions learn Growth.
Almost all Psychic Pokemon learn Psystrike.
All physical water types learn Liquidation.
All useful moves have their max PP as their base PP.
Oh, also Silvally has 105 across the board.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't spot a TM list, could you share that? If it's really that good, I'll have to alternate between the code.bin from the mod and my code.ips filled with patches. I recorded a little thing and shared it on Twitter, may as well share it here.

I've since gotten my bred pokemon traded and trained up to the 20s (5 of the 6 are bred, 1 is a shiny Jirachi with Happy Hour), and the game isn't noticeably easier, which I like.

Reactions: AvatarMew

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't spot a TM list, could you share that? If it's really that good, I'll have to alternate between the code.bin from the mod and my code.ips filled with patches. I recorded a little thing and shared it on Twitter, may as well share it here.

I've since gotten my bred pokemon traded and trained up to the 20s (5 of the 6 are bred, 1 is a shiny Jirachi with Happy Hour), and the game isn't noticeably easier, which I like.

The Pre schoolers are not to be messed with!

Ah, the TMs?
1: Land's Wrath (Used to be Thousand Arrows)
7:Jump Kick
23:Shell Smash
32:Wish
34:Sludge Wave
41: Geomancy
43: Oblivion wing.
45: Origin Pulse
48:Brave bird
49:Drill peck
50:Hydro pump
52:Spore
53: Searing shot
55: Stream Eruption
56:Air Slash
58:Shift Gear
59:Crunch
60: Sacred Sword
85:CrabHammber
95:Freeze-Dry
96:Tail Glow
97:Dazzling Gleam
100:Power-up Punch

I've not really edited TM Compatibility. I should really do that.
I've edited the compatibility. I didn't need to change much.

The shops have been updated, also I've made the grass trail harder.
The mod has been updated.

Oh, also you'll need to edit your save file to use mega evolution..

Reactions: RustInPeace

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I've reliased I've forgotten to do the trainers before the Electric trail. I've done them.

Oricorio has 123/123 Sp.a/Speed.
They all also have better hidden abilities.
Starters have a 50% chance of holding a mega stone.
I was thinking of making Rapid Spin a TM originally but I thought that would had been too broken.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finished the first island finally, I couldn't really use Jirachi because it's traded and those less than level 35 don't obey you until you beat Hala. So starter Magearna filled in. They're all shiny.

COpLYaP.png

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I finished the first island finally, I couldn't really use Jirachi because it's traded and those less than level 35 don't obey you until you beat Hala. So starter Magearna filled in. They're all shiny.

COpLYaP.png

Wow... your levels are crazy!

Did I make the game that hard?
What did you think of the totem, Hala and Imila?

Last edited by AvatarMew, , Reason: I forgot some questions.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow... your levels are crazy!

Did I make the game that hard?

Yeah, but I hold back on evolving mons until they learn their best moves since fully evolved mons learn those same moves at much later levels. And the opponents are fully evolved. I kept losing to Hala and ended up going to Seaward Cave to level up Wingull, which didn't matter in the end because Scyther knocked out most of them thanks to 3 Power-Up Punches.

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, but I hold back on evolving mons until they learn their best moves since fully evolved mons learn those same moves at much later levels. And the opponents are fully evolved. I kept losing to Hala and ended up going to Seaward Cave to level up Wingull, which didn't matter in the end because Scyther knocked out most of them thanks to 3 Power-Up Punches.
What did you think of the totem? I'm glad to know Hala was hard! :P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

List of evolution methods changed.
Slowpoke: Use King's rock or have Sheller in the party at level 37.
Kadabra, Haunter and Gravler all evolve at level 36.
Shelmet and Karablast evolve at level 30.
All trade items are usable.
Gardevoir is 100% female so only female Kirla will evolve into them.

I advise everyone who's playing or who plans to play to (re)downnload the mod, it's been updated to make the game easier.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto