Hacking [RELEASE] UWUVCI + Injectiine

ToolerMaan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'll look, but i dont get it why poeple have problems with that. i think I'll just rewrite the app and meta xml creator
will release new update proberly this weekend
Maybe i´m just a real retard :D but I hope after the Update I´ll get it to work.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
[Keymap]
A = "A"
B = "B"
X = ""
Y = ""
START = "START"
SELECT = "SELECT" ;For debug menu
L = "L"
R = "R"
ZL = "Z"
ZR = "MENU"
LEFT = "LEFT"
RIGHT = "RIGHT"
UP = "UP"
DOWN = "DOWN"
LSTICKPUSH = "LSTICKPUSH" ;Left stick push down.
RSTICKPUSH = "RSTICKPUSH" ;Right stick push down.
LSTICK = "3DSTICK"
RSTICK = "C_UNIT"

N64Stick = "Left"

[KeymapLeft]
A = "A"
B = "B"
X = ""
Y = ""
START = "START"
L = "L"
R = "R"
ZL = "Z"
ZR = "MENU"
LEFT = "LEFT"
RIGHT = "RIGHT"
UP = "UP"
DOWN = "DOWN"
LSTICK = "C_UNIT"
RSTICK = "3DSTICK"

N64Stick = "Right"

[KeymapRight]
A = "A"
B = "B"
X = ""
Y = ""
START = "START"
L = "L"
R = "R"
ZL = "Z"
ZR = "MENU"
LEFT = "LEFT"
RIGHT = "RIGHT"
UP = "UP"
DOWN = "DOWN"
LSTICK = "3DSTICK"
RSTICK = "C_UNIT"

N64Stick = "Left"
thas not what i meant lol i meant the actual ini since n64 games have a config file inside of them with several stuff.

Shadow Fyre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm still getting an getting an error in the NDS Injector when it says to choose the base rom. It says: " Go is not recognized as an internal or external comand, operable program or batch file" then when I press 3 and enter it asks for either US or EUR, but when I enter 1 it gives me "goto was unexpected at this time". I'm trying to inject Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney which should be possible. Would love some help, thank you.

HSArm7I.png

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After injecting a SNES rom and install them into the Wii U nand. When i try to boot the game in my Wii U. I've a error message "game files are corrupted...". I have to restart the console.

(sorry if my english is average)
might be an issue with installing to nand try installing to usb

NicoAICP

Some random dude
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So I'm still getting an getting an error in the NDS Injector when it says to choose the base rom. It says: " Go is not recognized as an internal or external comand, operable program or batch file" then when I press 3 and enter it asks for either US or EUR, but when I enter 1 it gives me "goto was unexpected at this time". I'm trying to inject Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney which should be possible. Would love some help, thank you.

HSArm7I.png
I know the issue, i did fail something, it is already fixed. Update will be released this weekend
Oh and you have to enter the number, but it doesnt work in this case. I recommend you to search the NDS VC Injector thread and download the older version

Shadow Fyre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know the issue, i did fail something, it is already fixed. Update will be released this weekend
Oh and you have to enter the number, but it doesnt work in this case. I recommend you to search the NDS VC Injector thread and download the older version
Awesome thank you.

Shadow Fyre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, I just tried an older version to inject Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney, but even though it was successfully injected the wii u screen stays black and nothing loads when I try to play it.

Last edited by Shadow Fyre,

markehmus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I kinda don't understand this base rom thing about the NDS, in the wiki it's said Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days is compatible with "NDS2WiiU". What does this mean?
its just a generic comment , i think , that the game worked with the base rom (whichecver the guy used) with this app

vZnXNxJ.png

Last edited by markehmus,

ER_Mac3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
its just a generic comment , i think , that the game worked with the base rom (whichecver the guy used) with this app

vZnXNxJ.png

So is it possible the ultimate VC injector will be updated with a generic base rom so it works the same with any game? I tried with the options currently available and all of them failed, maybe because they're smaller roms than Kingdom Hearts one, not sure.

NicoAICP

Some random dude
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The nds2vc toll contained copyrighted data I think. I'll add all possible base ROMs (you need to have the key to download) but I think the base ROM used there was ruled from a game. (I don't know tho) The list isn't finished yet, I would try to inject it in multiple ROMs.

markehmus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The nds2vc toll contained copyrighted data I think. I'll add all possible base ROMs (you need to have the key to download) but I think the base ROM used there was ruled from a game. (I don't know tho) The list isn't finished yet, I would try to inject it in multiple ROMs.
yeah , dont add the base rom itself , but you can use jnustool to get the files

NicoAICP

Some random dude
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
yeah , dont add the base rom itself , but you can use jnustool to get the files
If i would know what baserom nds2vc would use, i would add it to the tool using jnustool (if you have the key ofc) but idk which game it is

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It seems that NDS2VC uses The Legend of Zelda, Phantom Hourglass as the base rom

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just out of curiosity, is the N64 compatibility still as bad as the wiki makes it out to be? Or was that only in the loadiine days?

NicoAICP

Some random dude
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just out of curiosity, is the N64 compatibility still as bad as the wiki makes it out to be? Or was that only in the loadiine days?
The N64 list is not completed. You can try injecting the games and then if they work reply to the working formular i linked in op

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*