ROM Hack [Release] SUMOHaX - Pokemon Sun/Moon NTR Plugin [Version 1.1 Supported]

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 512,416
  • Replies 1,456
  • Likes 55
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfnut88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have this strange issue. On my n3ds xl, Luma +a9HL firmware 9.2 (I got someone to install CFW for me so I have no idea which Luma version it is, nor am I confident enough to udpate :c), I'm using NTR 3.4 and have SuMo plugin for Sun and Moon. The plugins work, but for some reason, if I exit the game and power off, and on again, I relaunch NTR and then Sun, but even without pressing/spamming "A", the game freezes. The problem persists unless I reinstall BootNTR on FBI (overwrite existing app) and it works again. I don't mind it, but I thought I should report this issue.
I don't think this is the place to ask but a quick search of the forums reveals there really isn't a place to ask questions like this.
Try here:
https://discordapp.com/invite/MWxPgEp
but even without pressing/spamming "A", the game freezes.
I'm a bit confused about this part though, so you may want to clarify this and ask on the discord link I sent you above. It sounds as if you need to update Luma. I would have PM'd this but I don't have that privilege yet.

Rak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry if this has already been said, but the cheats to receive an egg from the daycare instantaneously and the one to get all berrys doesn't seen to be working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Hey LTT stole my shopping secrets for that video LOL