[RELEASE] ScummVM

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by cpasjuste, Sep 7, 2016.

Sep 7, 2016

[RELEASE] ScummVM by cpasjuste at 12:49 AM (16,631 Views / 19 Likes) 103 replies

1. fennectech

Newcomer fennectech Newbie

United States
    Could you impliment a feature for me? the ability to have saves and games stored in the games savedata folder (ux0:/user/00/savedata/vscu00001/ folder so its games and things can be gotten by CMA i spent several hours altering it myself but i cannot get it to compile (unaltered as well)

Last edited by fennectech, Dec 12, 2016

2. Mackerel

Newcomer Mackerel Newbie

United States
    Hello,

I am having trouble finding the .vpk file in the download from the first post.

I'm either being very stupid or it's just not there.

Can someone help?

Thanks

3. VitaType

Member VitaType VPK-List Maker

Germany
    That file only is a vpk... (It's right that vpk files can be opend with a archive program since they are just not-compressed zip files. Probably you used a browers that automaticly unzips zip-downloads [I think Safari does it as default setting])

Last edited by VitaType, Jan 18, 2017 at 3:34 PM
  4. Mackerel

Newcomer Mackerel Newbie

United States
    Well, for some reason, inside vitashell 1.51 or MolecularShell 1.4something, it is reading the scummvm download as a zip. So, unlike other .vpk that you click on then it installs, instead it is just opening the folder/zip/vpk up and showing what's inside it. Actually on the psvita when trying to install it.

Is this something I've done wrong here, or maybe it's something to do with the scummvm install .vpk and the updated vitashells?

I don't know, I'm stuck.