Status
Not open for further replies.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not quite,my 3ds is dead >.>

black screen after system restore,placed the sd card,lauched rx rools then when i pressed laucn rx...it got black screen of dead. :( (or whatever)
What? When cycling power, your 3DS won't boot? How exactly did you update, and did the system version say RX-E and NOT Ver. Or RX-S?

And do you have a backup of either your sysnand, or your emunand? (You can use emunand tool on your SD card to extract it, if you made one...) if so, you can restore it with a hard mod.

ShadowDaemon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What? When cycling power, your 3DS won't boot? How exactly did you update, and did the system version say RX-E and NOT Ver. Or RX-S?

And do you have a backup of either your sysnand, or your emunand? (You can use emunand tool on your SD card to extract it, if you made one...) if so, you can restore it with a hard mod.

You see..i factory reset my 3ds. inserted my sd card whici h had rx signed tools..i opened the profile,then after trying to launch it froze,so i turned it off. When u turn it on, i get both black screens. I was on s,but i wasnt even able to launch so yeah :(

i have a bunch of nands actually..4.2,7.0,9.2 and emu nands including red.

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
FYI, for those using the modified version of rxTools that loads unsigned CIAs. perhaps you can discuss it/ask questions regarding it in the thread made for it instead of cluttering up this thread. This thread was meant for the original rxTools by Roxas. We could at least not clutter up his thread with all the discussion on unsigned CIAs and stuff. :P

pikatsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
not quite,my 3ds is dead >.>

black screen after system restore,placed the sd card,lauched rx rools then when i pressed laucn rx...it got black screen of dead. :( (or whatever)

So mine. I took black screen after ticket injection and now my 3ds is not fixable via hardmod

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
BTW if I never said, the dumping/injection features are bloody useful and came to my rescue when I had to do complicated things to my o3ds before system transferring to my n3ds. So thanks @Roxas75 :)

zero2exe

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
People please, if you're gonna go ahead with injecting tickets with the current version of Rxtools without a hardmod the minimum security measures you should take is to turn off the system after dumping and check the ticket file in your PC, and only after checking the file isn't 0 bytes you should attempt to run Rxtools again for the injection.

Reactions: Zidapi and Garro

fallqu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm tryn to run 2.4 with cubic ninja but every time I've loaded it from the home brew channel it crashes and restarts my ds. I have a o3ds on 8.1. I have the files on the root of SD card(I'm using the og rxtools.dat not hacked). I never booted it from the Web browser. Do I need to do the Web browser the 1st time any other thoughts would be great.

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I'm tryn to run 2.4 with cubic ninja but every time I've loaded it from the home brew channel it crashes and restarts my ds. I have a o3ds on 8.1. I have the files on the root of SD card(I'm using the og rxtools.dat not hacked). I never booted it from the Web browser. Do I need to do the Web browser the 1st time any other thoughts would be great.
The Cubic Ninja launcher is broken. Use the web browser for now.

Paranoid V

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The Cubic Ninja launcher is broken. Use the web browser for now.

Is it because of the new 9.8 update? Any news of when/if its going to be fixed?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Maybe this got answered before but I can't seem to find the solution: I just made my emuNAND with gateway files and updated it with rxTools. Everything is fine there, but every time I exit system options or some game the 3ds sends me back to sysNAND. What am I doing wrong? Is there any way to fix this?

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Is it because of the new 9.8 update? Any news of when/if its going to be fixed?

Maybe this got answered before but I can't seem to find the solution: I just made my emuNAND with gateway files and updated it with rxTools. Everything is fine there, but every time I exit system options or some game the 3ds sends me back to sysNAND. What am I doing wrong? Is there any way to fix this?
It never worked in the first place. You can't really do anything about it; it all depends on whether or not Roxas decides to fix it.

Rebooting into sysNAND is actually a hard reset being triggered. This isn't anything to do with emuNAND; a stock 3DS does this normally as well, though it's less noticeable.
As a result, there is also nothing you can do here.

pedrobarca

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
It never worked in the first place. You can't really do anything about it; it all depends on whether or not Roxas decides to fix it.
Kinda ironic. Everyone was celebrating the cracking of rxTools and didnt give shit what Roxas is thinking and now they realize that they still need him to fix certain things. Well he wont fix it and he right to do so.

Reactions: Zidapi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, The Russians are after you lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send me your ip I'll remotely fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 my head needs fixing if I believe you
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ngl hogwarts legacy has good pooping music
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    That's uh-
    That's certainly a Dairy Queen sign lmao
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You should see his help wanted signs
    Ugh, so many sweat-dipwads in Sploon 3 Anarchy mode tonight
    I didn't know this was "Make Octo never finish Fresh Season 2024 Catalog in Splatoon 3" month, good god
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of "confirming" games you know will get released. Like Nintendo "confirming" a Zelda sequel. "We can't be sure Nintendo is working on a new Zelda game, or if a new Zelda game will ever be released, until they officially confirm it."
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "There is literally no way to know if they will ever release a new Zelda game, it's wild speculation until they officially confirm it."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Black ops was the lesser shitter line in cock a poopoo tbf just a way to let people know it hasn't died or going a different route I guess
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $70 DLC per 6 months is what it turned into
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/R28ZSY2Sc2A?si=H5Lb6PNkzMhAHO_P