Not open for further replies.

Roxas75

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ok, many good and bad feedback.
As for the nand file injection options, i think i've found the problems, i just need some time to fix the glitch in my code.

For the compatibility errors of 32gb cards, it's strange, i have different cards with different sizes and always worked well.

Also, for the multiple emunands... At that rate it would be easier to boot emunand from a Nand dump in the sd, it would be faster than flashing infinite images in your sd.
And for mset installation through web browser... There are some problems with it.
Maybe i can find a way to write in NVRAM from arm9 though.

lPolarisl

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
So far, there is only my 32 gb card that didn't work. I don't have the slot27 file on my 4gb card, can't think up of anything else that is different.

bbmax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i remember i have to problem with 32 or 64 gb card but reformated it on macbook as FAT and problem gone;)

Reactions: Tjessx

lPolarisl

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Have you tried reformating emunand to it?

I haven't, only injecting the 4gb card's emunand.

But this is not a new issue for me, emunand hasn't been working since the first version of rxTools...

I'll do further testings later though.

Neo89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't, only injecting the 4gb card's emunand.

But this is not a new issue for me, emunand hasn't been working since the first version of rxTools...

I'll do further testings later though.
just my suggestion, are you sure you have the right slot0x25key? i too downloaded the key and had the black screen while trying to boot emunand. After doing more searching, i downloaded instead the slot0xkey generator and got the right MD5 from govanify website and it fixed the black screen.

caitsith2

Trophies
a secret location 93 million miles from the sun
Website
www.caitsith2.com
XP
Country
Canada
The how to on the website has a major bug in it. If you select any of the 4.x versions, then specify browser available, you get the option for both browser and mset howto's, however, try to open one, it opens, then immediately closes. Tried on Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Google Chrome, and it behaves the same in all 3 browsers.

The only work around, is to specify "browser not available" on 4.x to get the mset tutorial, or "browser avaiable" on 5.x or higher, in order to get the browser tutorial.

lPolarisl

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
just my suggestion, are you sure you have the right slot0x25key? i too downloaded the key and had the black screen while trying to boot emunand. After doing more searching, i downloaded instead the slot0xkey generator and got the right MD5 from govanify website and it fixed the black screen.

I'm trying that, after all my emunand boots on my 4gb card, and I don't have the slot0x25key on it.
Trying that right away.

Say, where did you get the slot0xkey generator from ?
edit : nvm, found it.
edit2 : ZOMG, IT WORKS NOW ! Thank you very much Tjessx, Neo89 and everyone earlier who took out a bit of their time and helped me :yaynds:

Roxas75

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm happy to know that now everything is fine for the most of you :)
Today i'll try to fix some bugs here around.
In the meanwhile i'll look at the mset downgrading function and on a way to do SPI comuniction.
If i am able to operate on NVRAM, then there will no be the need of any flashcard to install mset exploit.
I also have a math exam tomorrow, lol.

capito27

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
I'm happy to know that now everything is fine for the most of you :)
Today i'll try to fix some bugs here around.
In the meanwhile i'll look at the mset downgrading function and on a way to do SPI comuniction.
If i am able to operate on NVRAM, then there will no be the need of any flashcard to install mset exploit.
I also have a math exam tomorrow, lol.

I really hope you are able to operate on NVRAM, that would be awesome for many, me included.

And good luck for your exam

Tjessx

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
The how to on the website has a major bug in it. If you select any of the 4.x versions, then specify browser available, you get the option for both browser and mset howto's, however, try to open one, it opens, then immediately closes. Tried on Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Google Chrome, and it behaves the same in all 3 browsers.

The only work around, is to specify "browser not available" on 4.x to get the mset tutorial, or "browser avaiable" on 5.x or higher, in order to get the browser tutorial.

Sorry about that,
There was another bug where if you had only 1 tutorial avaialable,you couldn't open it cause the script only existed in the first one,
So from that point on the script existed with each tutorial leading to executing it twice -> open-close.

It is fixed now, thanks for telling :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6igvB1yR04A